Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 05:46:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November meeting, '09 edition!  (Read 78850 times)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2009, 09:59:24 pm »

Was it not this one?

http://www.paddymurphys.nl/photos.htm

If you're going through hell, keep going.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2009, 10:23:55 pm »

Well, as Paddy poste Paddy o'Sheas somewhere, could be he wants to visit both. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2009, 10:54:59 pm »

Well, as Paddy poste Paddy o'Sheas somewhere, could be he wants to visit both. Grin

you mean he'll be seeing double  Grin and drinking doubles!!  Grin Grin

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2009, 02:33:57 am »

Given that we land at about 9am on friday and now have nothing to do all day except take in a cultural tour get larupsed, I'll be AMAZED if I make it anywhere near the Irish bar, so the fact that I don't know where it is shouldn't hamper progress at all.  Grin

What time you arriving then? If you're early enough just follow the carnage, I'm sure rex can leave a trail of girls knickers for you  Shocked

It all sounds awful... I'll break open the trophy cabinet to allow the trail to be laid ; )

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2009, 11:56:23 am »

What time is everyone arriving at RTM?

Myself and Steve get there at 10:30 so could wait and meet up with others arriving about that time

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2009, 12:07:54 pm »

Myself, Rex, Claire, Queen Vic, StuartC, Hayley and Kate are arriving in AMS at 09:30

Assuming Rex doesn't get stopped going through customs I anticipate arriving in Rotterdam around 10:30 - 11:00. Not the airport though, I think the train goes somewhere else.

Actually can one of the Freeky Deekies tell us where we should go? I doubt we can get in the hotel at that time of day but we can probably leave luggage. We're staying at the Brainpark Novotel.

Maybe best to meet you somewhere later Bob. PM me your number if you want.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2009, 01:40:41 pm »

Myself, Rex, Claire, Queen Vic, StuartC, Hayley and Kate are arriving in AMS at 09:30

Paul Z is on that flight too, and you're meeting me at AMS to catch the train down together. I arrive 30 mins before you lot (assuming neither flight crashes; it is friday the thirteenth), so I can do some research when I land. Anyway I'm sure there'll be time for a pint before we set off.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2009, 02:15:57 pm »

Hi guys,

if you can make sure you'll get on a train all together (9 persons if I count correctly) I'll arrange a pickup at Rotterdam CS. Looking at the timeschedule, we'll then drive you over to the Novotel, as you can checkin there from 12.00, which would be perfect timing.

There are direct trains leaving on 10:13, 10:43 and 11:10. If you can catch one of those, give me a call (Andy Z and Rex should have my number, if not, I'll PM it) and we'll be waiting for you. Smiley

Cheers, and see you lot on friday!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 02:21:56 pm by LangTall » Logged

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bartus
CA Veteran

The cars, the action and the chicks:speedpics(.nl)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2009, 02:33:21 pm »

Hmmmm....it seems I have missed an invitation here... Tongue

Bartus(who is not known for missing out on action)

veni bibi vomui
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2009, 05:46:31 pm »

Hi guys,

if you can make sure you'll get on a train all together (9 persons if I count correctly) I'll arrange a pickup at Rotterdam CS. Looking at the timeschedule, we'll then drive you over to the Novotel, as you can checkin there from 12.00, which would be perfect timing.

There are direct trains leaving on 10:13, 10:43 and 11:10. If you can catch one of those, give me a call (Andy Z and Rex should have my number, if not, I'll PM it) and we'll be waiting for you. Smiley

Cheers, and see you lot on friday!

Cheers Marius! Cheesy

I'll call you when we're on the train down from AMS. Incidentally, I've sent funds for me and Paul Z by Paypal, unfortunately I didn't put a reference on it. We're not doing the Karting. Let me know if you have any other queries. Ta, Andy Z

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2009, 07:07:39 pm »

Ok, all sorted out.

Any idea how Brad is planning on coming over?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 07:26:09 pm by LangTall » Logged

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2009, 10:15:06 pm »

We have a couple of hours to kill before getting to Zeewolde, looking for somewhere on the way (leaving from Schipol), to have lunch and look around, preferably 'old' Dutch rather than modern, the area/town that is, not the lunch.

Done a bit of research, and it looks like a choice between Muiderslot or Hardermijk.

Any thoughts about the choice from DfH would be appreciated, or other suggestions.
tn*c
« Reply #192 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:07 pm »

We have a couple of hours to kill before getting to Zeewolde, looking for somewhere on the way (leaving from Schipol), to have lunch and look around, preferably 'old' Dutch rather than modern, the area/town that is, not the lunch.

Done a bit of research, and it looks like a choice between Muiderslot or Hardermijk.

Any thoughts about the choice from DfH would be appreciated, or other suggestions.

Clearing my route to Zeewolde! I land at 1145 from Toronto and need a very quick run throught the airport and trip round Amsterdam.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2009, 10:41:28 pm »

muiderslot might not be too bad, also an option is to have a lunch in Naarden-vesting, that is a very nice old dutch town, en route

http://www.naarden-cultureel.nl/
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:44:19 pm by Dirk3D_NL » Logged
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2009, 12:10:24 am »

Thanks for the recommendation Dirk.
Just had a look at it on Google earth, that is some fortification!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: