Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 11:07:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November meeting, '09 edition!  (Read 78599 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2009, 10:10:58 pm »

Good evening all. Drastic change of plans compared to earlier posts but we are booking ouf flights after I finish typing this. Out Friday at 6.50am and back Mon at 8pm. I thought as it was my birthday celebration we would stay and have a look around. Neither of us have been there before and there are a few things I want to have a look at Wink
I bet the fcukers will start to bump the price up once we start booking!
Regading feeling terrible on Sunday.... thats a guarantee!
PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:47 pm »

Booked.
Out 13/11 @ 06.50AM on Flight BE1011
Back16/11 @ 20.55PM on Flight BE1018
Seats 11 A&B

I will check out hotels for the Sunday night tomorrow while having nothing to do at work.... again!

Naughty Hayley is staying for the Sunday night and I would hope we could round up a few more Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:12 pm »

I might be interested in a bit of sunday night action. I'll be on the road though not in a gayboy plane. Let me know the sketch. i'm also trying to get hold of Deeks and jimbo, Stinky Bill is up for it but is a bit indisposed at the moment to to a close family bereavement.

I should try and get hold of my pal Sutherland, he's lived in central Amsterdam for years now, but I haven't seen him since my last visit 6 years ago.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:37:39 pm by Rusty » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:44 pm »

I doubt we'll be staying in the Dam on the sunday night, last time it was a disaster, we were all so knackered nobody had any get up and go left and we were embarrassngly tucked up in bed by 11pm. Dreadful.  Sad

That is a disgrace !!!

The Brethren Rock
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2009, 11:37:53 pm »

Out BA8113 LGW-AMS depart 09.05 fri 13th  Evil (they always crash on friday the 13th)

Rtn BA8114 AMS-LGW depart 11.55 mon 16th. Arrives 11.55, how can this be?  Huh  Wink

£86.50 including civilised flight times, unlimited free drink, a bite and 23kg of hold luggage (Vicky take note!) Knowing my luck I'll be upgraded  Wink

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2009, 11:39:59 pm »

I doubt we'll be staying in the Dam on the sunday night, last time it was a disaster, we were all so knackered nobody had any get up and go left and we were embarrassngly tucked up in bed by 11pm. Dreadful.  Sad

That is a disgrace !!!

Rest assured if me Steve, Chris and Robspot are in bed by 11 in the Dam, there is a f**k*ng good reason for it. We wos ruinned. We tried drinking theough it but it just wasn't happening  Angry

Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2009, 11:44:37 pm »

I wish we'd pulled our fingers out earlier...  Whilst waiting for decisions to be made this evening FlyBe have increased their prices from £81 all in (no bags) to £105!!!  We managed to book one seat at £81, one at £91 and the other is just going through now at £105!  Flybe must be rubbing their hands together! 
Hayley Melan

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2009, 11:51:15 pm »

Tell me about it!! Just tried to book now. May have to go with Monsieur Hawley and get an upgrade  Wink
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2009, 11:53:20 pm »

My eurotunnel's 50 quid plus 1 tank of fuel unless I take the landie, in which case, it'll be 4 tanks of fuel , sweet.

The Brethren Rock
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2009, 11:54:32 pm »

Flight price increased on the Monday as well?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2009, 11:57:31 pm »

I wish we'd pulled our fingers out earlier...  Whilst waiting for decisions to be made this evening FlyBe have increased their prices from £81 all in (no bags) to £105!!!  We managed to book one seat at £81, one at £91 and the other is just going through now at £105!  Flybe must be rubbing their hands together! 

It their clever computer. It recognises when loads of people are looking at a particular flight well in advance and it ups the ante. It'll probably be back down to £80 in a few days.  Sad

I expect you sold them the software Vicky!  Evil

Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2009, 12:18:05 am »

Just booked Wooly's room for him as he's out in Seattle at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:20:21 am by Rusty » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2009, 12:46:36 am »

Tell me about it!! Just tried to book now. May have to go with Monsieur Hawley and get an upgrade  Wink
Clear your cookies and try again. They have some thing inbuilt that shows all your hits and then adds costs... my mate sid knows well as his price went up by hundreds of  £'s after shopping for a few weeks! Grin or get someone else to do it. text me your card number and stuff. I will do it!

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2009, 08:56:47 am »

About 45 minutes I think. Andy Z might remember in more detail.

I think it was about just over an hour. Anyway it was very convenient, Marius picked us up from the station.
Yes, I remeber that. cramming you in a Golf was fun!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2009, 10:14:51 am »

So, it seems you are all staying in hotels on Friday night. What's wrong with staying at Paddys' place? Scared of partying two nights running are we? What a bunch of poofs Roll Eyes

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: