Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 07:36:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche is back! :O)  (Read 7633 times)
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 08:46:43 am »

Good to see it back, it was the site which lead me to Club Arnage.

Ditto - so they get the blame,  right ?  Smiley

Same for me.

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 09:59:27 pm »

What-ho H, how was the dip? You missed nothing at Le mans, nothing

Grrnn..rrr, nnnn, phttt, Andy,
The dip was a little on the parky side, and despite my admiration for Clint, particularly for his achievements regarding sexual equality and his treatment of punks, there's no way that he got off Alcatraz, at least with his cigar still lit.
I missed Le Mans though, with all the CA/DFH/camping shenenigans, and went a bit cold chicken (I've never had turkey at LM before). Or maybe it was 'cold sausage', that would explain a few things.
Anyway, my sausage is warm now, but it's 49 weeks before LM.......
H

PS Seems like I missed out on a right old ding dong with all this parking carry on.
Ding dong!

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 10:50:30 pm »

49 weeks? Jesus it comes round quickly doesn't it.

Glad you managed the swim H, I could never understand why you started in Phili, but I guess some things best remain a mystery.

Be warned, the CA campsite was, in my opinion, disasterous. The level of drinking was absolutely ridiculous, beyond insane, like a DfH party that went on for four days non stop. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it in my life. My scrotum has yet to regain it's usual perky demeanour, it's been stretched right out of goose for reasons I simply cannot fathom. Never again. I might stay at a nice chateau somewhere nearby next year.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
tn*c
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 11:11:47 pm »

Glad you managed the swim H, I could never understand why you started in Phili, but I guess some things best remain a mystery.

Be warned, the CA campsite was, in my opinion, disasterous. The level of drinking was absolutely ridiculous, beyond insane, like a DfH party that went on for four days non stop. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it in my life. My scrotum has yet to regain it's usual perky demeanour, it's been stretched right out of goose for reasons I simply cannot fathom. Never again. I might stay at a nice chateau somewhere nearby next year.

B***-S**t!
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 12:51:33 am »

Andy, do you reckon you'll be able to stretch them all the way back to your boudoir from the bar ? Stretch armstrong or what ?

The Brethren Rock
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: