Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 12:28:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we move on now and talk about THE 24hrs  (Read 15135 times)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 11:46:42 pm »

Bedford

Correct andthe next colour - WHOOPS, rong bloody posting ! 

Back to the realish world - Roll Eyes    not sure why, but we are

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 11:51:30 pm »

and for extra points, what is the truck?

Come on Neil just coz your thread has been taken over.   No need to hijack Doug's thread.  Beside I don't think Pickford have a branch in Le Mans and I've not seen a Pickfords truck in Le Mans in the  last 29 years!.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 11:55:47 pm »

and for extra points, what is the truck?

Come on Neil just coz your thread has been taken over.   No need to hijack Doug's thread.  Beside I don't think Pickford have a branch in Le Mans and I've not seen a Pickfords truck in Le Mans in the  last 29 years!.

t.

Grin

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 12:57:07 am »

Bedford

Grin

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 02:17:17 am »

Doug,
Don't bitch & complain, there is more than one race a year, you'll have to deal with this before & after Sebring and the Petit too.
So Andy, from a racing geezers perspective, how was The Ring?  Is it what you (or I) thought it would be?
Fax
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 11:40:56 am »

At least I was invited unlike you, you miserable sociopath! Look forward to seeing you at LM. Oh I forgot. You're so pussy whipped your not allowed to go. Enjoy jerking off to Big Brother while we're away.

Thanks for those kind words mate  Grin Maybe next year eh? Although I think the Ring looks like more fun, are you planning a return?

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 12:05:27 pm »

At least I was invited unlike you, you miserable sociopath! Look forward to seeing you at LM. Oh I forgot. You're so pussy whipped your not allowed to go. Enjoy jerking off to Big Brother while we're away.

Thanks for those kind words mate  Grin Maybe next year eh? Although I think the Ring looks like more fun, are you planning a return?

My pleasure mate, actually it's a shame you're not going, like you say, next year. Probably be having a Zarse Goodwood Revival and birthday party like last year, so maybe that'll be a small substitute. Keep you posted.   Smiley

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 08:53:26 pm »

Calling all the Zarse party at Brads Wedding on Saturday, can someone tell Walking stick Steve that Brads inlaws have his airbed. I dont have his email address so can someone pm PM me with it so I can provide directions.
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 12:54:13 am »

Dearest sweetest Andy,

Well I never, I seem to have hit a nerve!  Evil

But no need for the abuse gentlemen, drunken but friendly has been the tradition, let's keep it that way?

You really do have a one 'track' mind and such a beautiful turn of phrase, glad the wedding went well for everyone.

Looking forward to THE race as much as anyone, and hopefully sharing a friendly beer with you and the other CAer's.

Doug
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:06:34 am by Douglas » Logged

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 11:54:28 am »

I am Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 11:59:25 am »

Doug,
Don't bitch & complain, there is more than one race a year, you'll have to deal with this before & after Sebring and the Petit too.
So Andy, from a racing geezers perspective, how was The Ring?  Is it what you (or I) thought it would be?
Fax

I wasn't sure what I'd think but I'd say it's like a bigger Brands Hatch, but much much longer, with more dips and bumps and curves which you can't see coming. hills everywhere. Oh and more sausages. It's awesome and it's reputation as a killer if fully deserved. Hard core and old school; you'd love it!

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 12:56:46 pm »

Doug,
Fax

I wasn't sure what I'd think but I'd say it's like a bigger Brands Hatch, but much much longer, with more dips and bumps and curves which you can't see coming. hills everywhere. Oh and more sausages. It's awesome and it's reputation as a killer if fully deserved. Hard core and old school; you'd love it!
I can honestly say that I have never been to any mororsport event is such beautiful surroundings. It was truly stunning. The cars looked fantastic and the atmosphere was great.
Everyone (apart from one bloke) was really friendly and the food and refreshments were top quality.
To be able to have a great sit down meal trackside for under 10E was very pleasant and the beer and other delights were top quality and reasonably priced.
The facilities on our site were excellent with spotless showers and toilets, a proper shop and restaurant, although the swimming pool left a little to be desired Wink
I will definatley be going back next year and Lady PP will be coming too.
Add all this to the entertainments prtovided by our team members and you have one hell of a weekend.

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »

I hyope to be there as well, the Pics look awsome and of course the fun sport with our german friends is always good.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 01:47:14 pm »

Oh and I nearly forgot, the flat out journey on the Autobhans sounded fun too.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 02:08:10 pm »

The whole trip was just superb. Hope you can join the gang next year.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: