Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 05:33:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tee Tee FN  (Read 41000 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2003, 12:05:15 am »

Smokie I'll leave this one up to you if you want it.  We need an exact number.

Gee Thanks boss!!

OK folks, please mail me on ca.tee.shirt@ntlworld.com - I need to know:

How many you want (pretty definite requirement)
What size you want (let's assume L, XL for simplicity)

Until we know better, I think we need to assume that these might cost up to £25 each. I know I'm wearing a polo with a much smaller logo and they were about £15 three uears ago. So if you have a price dependency please include that too.

I'm not going to look into sourcing these at the moment, my life is just too hectic!!! So if anyone has a little time on their hands....
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2003, 12:39:54 am »

I have taken a print down to a local shop , and will update you if he can do a good price . I amy not be the best person for the job, never tried to get boxes of t shirts on a motorbike before , but will tell you a price , then everyone can decide.

I am very busy at the momwnt and will be for a while . 11pm is the only time i slow down.

Take life by the horns and live it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2003, 10:59:31 am »

Robbo,
I've got to sort out something for the back side, if you get my drift, and also a slot for the website address. So it may be a bit more than you get a quote for.
I'll get on it asap, but like you, time's tight, and there's no real rush.

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2003, 11:17:31 am »

H Do you reckon we could get the T/shirts sponsered by our favourite distillery
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2003, 11:42:30 am »

Oh God, just the thought of the stuff has made my temples approach each other. I think I'll avoid it till next year, it'll taste so much sweeter.

So you've been on the Absinthe eh? -brave man. On a stag weekend somewhere abroad, it may have been Portugal, I spent an hour or two drinking Absinthe slammers. It was a passport to the underworld. Shortly after I got involved in what I was told was 'the ring of life'. This involved sitting around a table with a bunch of your 'new mates' and a bottle of Sambuca. The unlucky first participant (me, in this case) dipped a finger in the Sambuca, set fire to it, and then passed the flame onto his neighbours finger. Once everyone on the table could simultaneously hold up a flaming digit, then the ring was complete.

Obviously things didn't go quite as planned. I had to set light to my finger many times, just to get the ball rolling. Each time, there seemed to be more Sambuca sloshing around, the horrible sticky stuff was all over the table and to be honest, my co-ordination and eyesight had been shot to pieces by the Absinthe. After about the umpteenth attempt the flame got half way round the boys, when it was pointed out that the table and pretty well most of me was alight. There was no real exit from the bar, and I couldn't feel my legs anyway.

There are still parts of my body where hair refuses to grow, and I'm forever in debt to the barman with the soda syphon.

Drink Absinth with care and only those you trust.

H

saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2003, 11:48:30 am »

ring of life sounds spot on to me. I shall be playing it on saturday night for sure, if I suvive I'll E mail you the burns unit! Somethings bound to go wrong, more likely that some one's gonna spark up a J in the process of the evening
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2003, 05:44:24 pm »

Big H
Next time you are in Portugal try madronya slammers, a very intresting local beverage, ie fire water.

It was the last night of my honeymoon, out on the piss with the wife, when we bumped into the reps in a local bar. Knowing I was a bit of a fan of the local brew, they suggested I try a slammer or two. A couple of hours later we were heading for a club dancing down the street arm in arm singing 'Star Trekking across the universe' as you did in foreign parts in those days, when we rounded a corner to be accosted by one the the local constabulary, who asked us to be quiet. I was just about to ask him to point his fazer elsewhere, when  I realised that a fazer does not need to be cocked, as he had just done, but an Uzi does! As the ugly sod looked more like a Klingon than a decent member of the federation, decided that a quiet continuation of our journey would be in order.
No moral to this tale, just be careful of the local brew, and if I'm about to sing, stick your fingers in your ears. Smiley  
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2003, 11:18:09 pm »

Just...a suggestion!

How about the web site address printed on the back of the t-shirt.....less prolapsee ,commers etc
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2003, 09:07:07 am »

Smokie I'll leave this one up to you if you want it.  We need an exact number.

I'm not going to look into sourcing these at the moment, my life is just too hectic!!! So if anyone has a little time on their hands....

I gonna source locally...
... maybe the ACO-licensee T-printer could have a good price.  Wink

I personnally prefer the "Le Mans 2004" and have a new one in 2005, 2006,... to prove every year you were here. It's a new pilgrim souvenir.

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2003, 09:52:44 am »

Gilles - if you can get a price somewhere that would be helpful...there's a possibility it might be cheaper en France...
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2003, 05:36:50 pm »

I called a friend who runs a printers and have spoken about exact requirements,
I spoke about Big H's design and gave him the printed page to look at . I know BIG H is still doing the rear but the printer has told me that to get the lines matching front to back will be very expensive and hard . He recommends that the lines are just on the front ?? . I told the priner that the idea was to have the CA logo / web address on the rear , but dont know if there was anything else .

I am guessing that with 450 members and their friends etc , the orders would probably be over 100 , and with a white t shirt, the cost would be:

£6.50 + vat = £8 . Dont know what you think about that or how much Gilles can source them in France , but that is a good price and the T shirt is good quality .
I will quite happily arrange them if required once rear design is done and the cost doesnt go up too much.
The printer is allowing for 4 screens , and the design at the moment includes 3 ( red , blue and black ) .
I live in Portsmouth , 500 yards from Ferry , so delivery to most is No problem ( pick them up on the way or can arrange a postage charge . I am hoping to go Wednesday night to Le Havre, so can take other to camp site .

The printers price may change in the new year , and they get busy in January for pre summer propmtions etc , so it may be best to get them in early ?
What do you think ??

Take life by the horns and live it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2003, 06:22:18 pm »

Robbo,

£8? You little beauty! I think this is a freakin excellent price. You will definitly sell more than if they were £25, as was discussed earlier.  We obviously need clearance from Dave Davies boss of CA.

Go for it I say. Even if this does not allow for a prolapsed rectum etc, as there are more than two hues of red and purple in that. Still everyone can later customise their own teams shirts using a cheap computer/iron-on transfers.

Prepare to be bombarded!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2003, 06:46:03 pm »

'Even if this does not allow for a prolapsed rectum etc,'

Time allows allows for a prolapsed rectum...

BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2003, 06:48:36 pm »

I'll try again-

'Even if this does not allow for a prolapsed rectum etc,'

Time always allows for a prolapsed rectum...

Jeez

Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2003, 07:03:13 pm »

£6.50 + vat = £8 . Dont know what you think about that or how much Gilles can source them in France , but that is a good price and the T shirt is good quality .

First gross estimation will be between 4 to 8 EUROS, gonna have an estimate next week.

Wink It gonna be one other British production which gonna set up overseas  Wink Where is the WTO ?  Tongue

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: