Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 02:02:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who IS attending this year?  (Read 21601 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 10:20:55 pm »

Attending with the usual crew with the MGA, Lotus Elan, plus a couple of other 4-wheelers, son + mates in a Transit on his stag week, plus biker chick with Ducati, arriving from Tuesday to the Thursday.  Fingers crossed that now usual application for BN comes in.  Others returning to UK post-race, missus driving out solo on the Sunday for the pair of us to meet up near Le Mans and bog off for 2 weeks in the Pyrenees, then home.  At least that's the plan so far.   

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 10:26:09 pm »

The ferry company I've booked with is about to go t*ts up. Sad
ACO hasn't, as yet offered me any tickets, and if they do it'll probabley be sodding BSJ. Sad
My drinking partner has suggested on the forum that he might give it a miss this year. Sad
ACO making up the numbers on the grid with those kids in the little cars, due to all the teams pulling out. Sad

Are the omens good? No?

Who cares, I'll be there. Smiley

(And it's going to be hot and sunny this year!!!!) Grin Cool
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:45:08 pm by Barry » Logged
Shortcut
CA Veteran

Team Booze 'n' Tabs

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:42:57 pm »

Happy to report that Team Booze 'n' Tabs will be attending again for the 26th time Grin

The whole week just keeps getting better and better every year, but the ACO's distribution of tickets for the campsites is getting worse every year.  We still do not know where we will be staying, but we will find somewhere.   

"What do you mean you are busy in the second week in June for the rest of your life!"
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 06:29:13 pm »

Pleased to say that a return is planned this year after missing 08 in favor of the classic. Campsite is sorted but have not got as far as GS seats yet.

Hotel is also booked for the sunday night. Hoping to sort the ferry/train in the next few weeks.

2 Cars/4 people with a satelite group of 3 ner do wells in either 1 car or 1 car and a motorbike.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 07:10:51 pm »

I will be attending I would think...
I'm getting married two weeks before (mighty sensible given that Le-Mans will never be interupted beforehand again), but have so far got permission to take a 10 day honeymoon, and blaze down on thurs/fri.

I will be joining the Zarse group (whatever that may consist of) until the bitter end I hope.......

I do wish you would make up your mind or just let Caroline make it up for you!!

I just won't know until a couple of weeks before.....
The beauty is that with so many people not going, I would suspect last minute ferries and tickets won't be all that much of an issue!!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 08:29:27 pm »

Well I'm going the ferry is booked but I'm starting to think that I might be camping on the side of the road  Sad think I will park in the chinese and watch from the roof of my camper !!!!!!!!!!!

been there done that doing it again !
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 10:06:32 am »

Assuming I DO manage to turn the wife then I anticipate a possible wednesday night to sunday trip or, at the worst, thursday night/friday morning til sunday.

Are the Brethren having a rave night on thursday again? Will there be a piano for me and Pyro to play on sunday evening? When are Team Zarse travelling? When are the Melans travelling? When is TeamJPC travelling? Will Mark's car be going this year?  Roll Eyes

Team JPC will be going, not sure how many yet but we will be there!  Smiley

Likely plans will be to travel out overnight on Wednesday but nothing booked yet. May try to head home Sunday night to save taking the MOnday off work. Trying to save a couple of days to do the Petit in October!

As for my car going, if it does I hope it comes home with me this time!!!  Roll Eyes  Whether anyone will want me to drive this year could be a different matter!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 01:26:15 pm »

Assuming I DO manage to turn the wife then I anticipate a possible wednesday night to sunday trip or, at the worst, thursday night/friday morning til sunday.

Are the Brethren having a rave night on thursday again? Will there be a piano for me and Pyro to play on sunday evening? When are Team Zarse travelling? When are the Melans travelling? When is TeamJPC travelling? Will Mark's car be going this year?  Roll Eyes

Team JPC will be going, not sure how many yet but we will be there!  Smiley

Likely plans will be to travel out overnight on Wednesday but nothing booked yet. May try to head home Sunday night to save taking the MOnday off work. Trying to save a couple of days to do the Petit in October!

As for my car going, if it does I hope it comes home with me this time!!!  Roll Eyes  Whether anyone will want me to drive this year could be a different matter!

Just mount some full wet tires and you'll be fine Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:30 pm »

and see you at Petit Cheesy
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2009, 10:49:19 pm »

This thread was started in response to 'Who is not going.....'

I have agreed to compile the spreadsheet of members camping etc.

Only postings on this thread will be recorded on the spreadsheet.  If, as it appears from other threads, we will all be on BSJ, therefore no list will be needed!

Leftie

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 12:33:36 am »

You could be sooooooo right there dude...
But if thats the only option then Pig Pen Racing will be rolling through the gates at 9am on the Monday morning in a horrible looking Vekky to claim ground in the name of the Queen. They will never beat us!! Evil

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2009, 10:48:12 am »

Wey Hey! Count me in (minus the tightfisted other Hombres)

I tested negative for patience.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2009, 01:27:20 pm »

Well I'm going the ferry is booked but I'm starting to think that I might be camping on the side of the road  Sad think I will park in the chinese and watch from the roof of my camper !!!!!!!!!!!

You have PM Chris

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2009, 02:17:52 pm »

Team Pretzel (well the two of us) will be attending as usual and everything is taken care of. Ferry - LD lines Pompey to Le Havre Wednesday 10th midday, returning Monday 15th, travelling in the 'Z' and hoteling it in our favourite spot. Haven't used LD before but a LOT cheaper than Brittany so thought we would give it a shot. Noticed LD prices rising rapidly since we booked late last year though.

If we were camping Saturday/Sunday, then, like the rest it seems, we would have been on BSJ. Despite always having MB in the past for the race weekend we were not even given the opportunity to wait and see if MB becomes available later. So much for the so-called magic list. I haven't bothered to confirm our campsite ticket allocation as I'm sure no-one will want to take them off my hands.

Hoping that the weather is kinder this year.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 09:23:05 pm »

I'll be there,
Ferrys booked, out on Sunday B4 back on Monday after. only difference this year is that I am in a tent not a motor home. Grin

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: