Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 11:13:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some bad news that could be good news.......  (Read 2405 times)
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2009, 10:29:35 am »

Got this last night from TL.

"Guys
I am the bearer of bad news.
The ACO have been in contact with us regarding the un-allocated camping for LeMans 2009.

They have confirmed that Technoparc will not be open for booking at all. The site maybe used if ground conditions improve before race week.
Houx Annexe has been reduced by 1500 pitches and due to the ACO’s efforts to maintain the balance between individuals and agencies, Team Langoustine have lost their Annexe allocation.

We will be able to increase allocation in Beausejour or the new site at Pincenardiere.
Our dedicated site can however still be secured.

If you have registered a request with the ACO for the Annexe, then you maybe lucky, but you are unlikely to know for certain until March.

This is terrible news for TL customers, but totally out of our control."

Although this brings bad news for some groups who were seeking to get their tickets through TL rather than trust the ACO, the remark from them that 'the ACO’s efforts to maintain the balance between individuals and agencies' could possibly be good news for those hanging on nervously waiting for there allocations to drop through the door. Maybe there is a thread of decency over at le Sarthe in rewarding the long and dedicated support of many individuals and groups who just won't pay for overpriced agency tickets, or maybe I am just dreaming !! Only the postman will give me the answer as the ACO are still keeping schtum.

Hey ho

The Brethren Rock
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 12:02:38 am »

I suspect that there will be the usual nail-biting and winners and losers in the annual lottery....just hope that we don't end up in BSJ....

Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:39:29 pm »

Oh dear

Poop, creak, paddle, without!!

Anybody got 4 spare HA tickets???

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed