Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 06:29:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Houx and Houx annexe and Hunaudieres for 2009  (Read 13395 times)
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 02:24:01 pm »

Thanks lynxd67 for the new pictures, this confirms that it's actually not as bad as expected -at least by me-.

Like Kpy said we all knew that at HA-nord would vanish as normal life and development continues in Le Mans but at least HA-sud and Houx are safe -for now-.

So we lose HA-nord, Hunaudieres and a bit of Maison Blanche and we gain space at the new Karting-sud site and possibly parking Blue will turn into campsite Blue too.
It will still be the usual nightmare to secure a decent plot for our group but with all these uncertainties I opted to play it safe and have reserved via 3 different routes space on MB, Houx, HA and Karting-nord.

If all that fails than Blue could be an option too as there seemed to be plenty tickets for sale there closer to the event this year.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 06:40:21 pm »

Apart from the (obvious) ACO, any one know what other ticket source has previously offered HA (Sud)?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 11:09:09 pm »

Apart from the (obvious) ACO, any one know what other ticket source has previously offered HA (Sud)?
Team Langoustine
Ticket Travel
Just Tickets
Travel Destinations (lemansrace.com)

I think Langoustine and TD are already quoting 2009 prices.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 01:21:59 am »

looking more and more like no drinking race weekend next year as ill be commuting to the track ffs  Roll Eyes

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 10:06:13 am »

ill be commuting to the track ffs  Roll Eyes

You can always stay round at mine if you need a crash pad kev  Cool

F
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 11:25:19 am »

looking more and more like no drinking race weekend next year as ill be commuting to the track ffs  Roll Eyes
Nope you're just looking for excuses to go with your mates to the Ring  Wink
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 01:08:03 pm »

Team Langoustine
Ticket Travel
Just Tickets
Travel Destinations (lemansrace.com)

I think Langoustine and TD are already quoting 2009 prices.

I sent an email to Andy@TL and he responded by saying that it will be a couple of weeks before the ACO commit HA Sud tickets to TL, so he isn't taking any bookings on them yet.

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 10:00:20 pm »

I loved where we were last year... dont look like we will be there again!!  Angry
PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 11:47:11 pm »

I suspect that may have been down to the vicinity of good company.  Surely if everyone is together, a good time will still be had by all?  Unless we end up somewhere random. 

What are the chances of hiring the whole of the mulsanne camp site, or maybe seeing if we can have a big patch of grass as "camp club arnage"?

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2008, 01:07:12 am »

ill be commuting to the track ffs  Roll Eyes

You can always stay round at mine if you need a crash pad kev  Cool

F
pay by the hour or service?

Nope you're just looking for excuses to go with your mates to the Ring  Wink
no go there aswell again like last year Wink

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2008, 09:39:05 am »

I suspect that may have been down to the vicinity of good company.  Surely if everyone is together, a good time will still be had by all?  Unless we end up somewhere random. 

What are the chances of hiring the whole of the mulsanne camp site, or maybe seeing if we can have a big patch of grass as "camp club arnage"?

Has been suggested many times, a club arnage camp site, but it is very difficult to deal with the ACO regarding this issue. Especially because everybody on here have their own preference as far as allocation goes. We are still hoping of getting about 80 tickets to MB for next year. Then we could all join up and MB will never be the same afterwards Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2008, 02:09:20 pm »

It can be done through ACO but you´ll end up at Beausejour and will pay a lot more than you do normally.
I think we had a discussion with the guy from White Rabbit Racing here last year and the ACO asks a lot more than normally per m3 and makes you use their approved (read expensive) suppliers for bogs and showers.

Now I´ve looked into renting a field together with a guy I know locally but there are several problems.
There´s nothing available anywhere close to the track/village, you need all kinds of permits to organise a large(r) scale campsite and you need to invest a lot of time, travel and money to organise such a thing for only 1 week a year.

On a smaller scale it can be done, I´ve found an alternative at walking distance from the Arnage corner for our group but that would only accomodate upto 20 people.
It being far away from the village and missing out on the fun usually had at the various campsites makes this really a last choice alternative for us.

Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2008, 02:34:07 pm »

Has anyone ever contacted the kart company that operate opposite the main entrance to Houx/Houx Annexe.

There is quite a large field at the side and there only appears to be one caravan parked on it!!

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: