Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 08:27:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO acknowledgement  (Read 8407 times)
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 08:28:33 pm »

pack arrived about 2weeks ago

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 08:29:23 pm »

In a similar vein - anyone with club24 membership received their full pack of results info etc..

No....... Huh

Those that have received it, did it include the DVD?

No DVD with mine - but then I'm on the pauper's subscription rate.  It may be that they are waiting for the DVD before sending out the 'Collector' packs.

It does include a beermat with the official poster (sans Commer!!) on it............

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 12:24:49 am »

In a similar vein - anyone with club24 membership received their full pack of results info etc..

No....... Huh

No DVD with mine - but then I'm on the pauper's subscription rate.  It may be that they are waiting for the DVD before sending out the 'Collector' packs.

It does include a beermat with the official poster (sans Commer!!) on it............

Del

Also on the paupers subscription, beer mat was a nice addition, normally have to nick those from hotels in Le Mans after the event. Grin
mister psycho

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:37 pm »

Thanks for your responses, it would appear i'm in good company

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 05:33:11 pm »

No....... Huh

Del

I'm on the pauper's rate too so I guess the lack of arrival is not just to do with waiting for the DVD. I wonder if the beermat will fit into the DVD player......

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
mister psycho

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 05:59:19 pm »

The answer???

one of our guys rang the aco today and the respone was.......

they've been soooooooooooo busy that they hav'nt got round to sending out any acknowledgements and we probaly wont hear 'til february when the allocation offers will be sent out
however they did confirm over 'phone that our request was on file
 Cheesy Cheesy  Tony
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 08:39:30 pm »

That's just completely crazy, but it does say to me that the ACO are no longer interested in the 'individuals' any more and merely want to deal with agencies and huge group bookings like Airtrack. I'll take a bet that the reason they are holding off is to see if they can offload all of the 2009 tickets through agencies first and then just allocate out the dross that's left to the rest of us. I really don't think I will even bother to fill in a form again next year, it really is no longer worth the waste of beer time to do it. Undecided Angry
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: