Club Arnage
October 02, 2024, 04:36:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of Arnage!  (Read 3237 times)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:39 pm »

No  not Club Arnage,

but this Arnage  Grin                        .

The Bentley Arnage luxury saloon is marking the end of its ten-year production run with a stylish Final Series edition.

The 150-car Final Series promises to be 'the ultimate expression of class-leading luxury and effortless power,' says Bentley. The Final Series also marks 90 years of the Bentley brand and 50 years of the company's V8 engine.

The Final Series combines the power of the Arnage T with the refinement of the Arnage R, with design elements from the Brooklands coupe thrown in for good measure.

The 6.75-litre twin-turbo engine delivers 500bhp and 738lb-ft of torque. It does 179mph and 0-60mph in 5.2 seconds and uses a six-speed automatic gearbox.

Twenty-inch five-spoke alloy wheels, a retractable 'Flying B' bonnet mascot, body-coloured headlamp bezels, dark-tinted grilles, lower front wing vents, a 'jewel' fuel filler cap, twin exhaust tailpipes, engraved treadplates, drilled-alloy brake and accelerator pedals as well as a rear cocktail cabinet and leather document stowage, form a comprehensive list of extra details on the car.

Owners also get 'Final Series' stainless steel flask shot glasses, optional picnic tables, four Bentley umbrellas and a 1100-watt digital sound system with iPod interface. And it's available with a choice of 42 exterior colours, 25 leather trims, three veneers and the full Mulliner personalisation packag

Still would lilke one thou.  Smiley

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 04:58:07 pm by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 05:59:34 pm »

Thanks Neil, nearly choked on my kit kat when I saw the heading Angry

Dropping in price on the second hand market
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:40:29 am »

there where about 6 in convoy going around the fountains round about in chester before i nearly crashed staring  Embarrassed

Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 12:10:41 pm »

Shame on you Kev for driving whilst using your phone police
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:33:42 pm »

Shame on you Kev for driving whilst using your phone police
using my phone? not a chance as ive a car kit - i was staring at them hence nearly had a bump

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 01:53:25 am »

A Gentlemans express, one to swoosh the mistress away on a secret weekend... to a mountain chalet love nest in Norfolk.
The Brooklands that Clarkson abused was cool too.... but at that money... If I had it, every CA member could have a Vectra SRI like my new one and we would have some spare incase of breakdown or stuffing due crap nose heavy handling.
Hmmm

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: