Club Arnage
October 03, 2024, 07:24:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Interest Website - FAO BigH and La Famille Zarse  (Read 6400 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:55 pm »

http://www.poopreport.com

Enjoy chaps!
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:40:59 pm »

Priceless Grin Grin Grin

The web never ceases to surprise me...

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:46:32 pm »

Reminds me of the first site I was ever shown on a wifi (yes, whiffy) connetion. I won't directly lik it here as the graphical nature of the content may offend...

www. ratemypoo. com
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 05:27:37 pm »

Thank you Fran.
Actually, I've been having terrible trouble with my bottom recently, I'm beginning to think it has something to do with climate change.
I don't really want to go into detail but the boys at poop report (who I imagine to be sitting, surrounded by cables, at a huge exchange with dials and plugs and a short wave radio, waiting for a crackling voice coming in over the air with the latest international poop news) would certainly have their work cut out. The international services will rue the day that Morse Code was abandoned, and by my reckoning the lads at Gore-Tex need to get back to the drawing board. I also reckon the low points and valleys at the new Maison Blanche are a good idea.
It's an ill wind.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 05:31:12 pm »

Thank you Fran.
Actually, I've been having terrible trouble with my bottom recently

Glad to have been of service BigH - its always nice to get in contact with like minded folk.

Thanks for the update too, I have been wondering about your ar*e recently.  No news not necessarily being good news, etc.

F
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 06:07:04 pm »

Holy Moly Fran, Poop Report could have been designed by Chris Z, I guess it's a kind of Log Blog.

You're not alone H, poor Chris has had awful problems in that direction recently. I won't go into the precise details, suffice to say, something terrible happened to him in a pub toilet on friday night. Nobody else was even able to go in the gents for a peewee for a good half an hour after such was the stench, a mix of rancid seaweed and silage. Anyway, some poor sod eventually plucked up courage and lifed the seat on Trap 2. After a moment's hesitation on observing the "toilet pan slugs" slithering down the sides towards a watery BluLoo grave, all hell broke loose. The landlord and staff were absolutely up in arms about things and we had to make a strategic withdrawal from the premises. I was later led to understand the police were called and that the SOCO people are looking into it but so far there've been no arrests, mercifully. You never see this subject come up on CSI do you?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:11:08 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 07:47:45 pm »

thats sh*t Fran  Roll Eyes

nickliv
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 10:47:10 pm »

Fran

Just what were you looking for when you found that?  Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 11:23:55 pm »

Just what were you looking for when you found that?

Oh no, you dont catch me out like that!   

It was a link someone put on another forum that I belong to (re. fitness and healthy eating!) and I just thought it might be of interest to some of my LM friends too!

F
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 09:35:39 pm »

Log Blog

PMSL !!!

Thx

Landman

Crouch..........bind..........set
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:38:09 pm »

Holy Moly Fran, Poop Report could have been designed by Chris Z, I guess it's a kind of Log Blog.

You're not alone H, poor Chris has had awful problems in that direction recently. I won't go into the precise details, suffice to say, something terrible happened to him in a pub toilet on friday night. Nobody else was even able to go in the gents for a peewee for a good half an hour after such was the stench, a mix of rancid seaweed and silage.

I can think of no better person to undertake a teacher training course than Chris. What a mentor and role model he will be for our future generation. With domestic science about to be put back on the corricullem he is surely a perfect candidate to teach the young ladies kitchen craft as he demonstrated at Camp Zarse this year.

* Domestic God.jpg (104.17 KB, 584x778 - viewed 257 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »

You're not alone H, poor Chris has had awful problems in that direction recently. I won't go into the precise details, suffice to say, something terrible happened to him in a pub toilet on friday night. Nobody else was even able to go in the gents for a peewee for a good half an hour after such was the stench, a mix of rancid seaweed and silage.

I can think of no better person to undertake a teacher training course than Chris. What a mentor and role model he will be for our future generation. With domestic science about to be put back on the corricullem he is surely a perfect candidate to teach the young ladies kitchen craft as he demonstrated at Camp Zarse this year.

It's a good point Bob, i can't help thinking Chris should be on Master Chef, I reckon Greg wallace would really go for his exacting attention to seasoning. It's interesting to note his commitment to culinary excellence in that an hour or so before cooking that meal he'd spent an hour in the HA lavvy after something had "gone wrong inside".  I'm not sure of the problem, it's not the thing one discusses over high tea. However, I do know he mentioned "something getting stuck in the bomb doors" and also talking of resolving matters with both hands, a lolly stick and a Jeyes cloth, but beyond that I'm at a loss to know the details. And yet there he is cooking our supper a few moments later. I guess I could ask him if anyone is especially interested?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
lady pig-pen

younger than kev_mk3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 05:01:45 pm »

Reminds me of the first site I was ever shown on a wifi (yes, whiffy) connetion. I won't directly lik it here as the graphical nature of the content may offend...

www. ratemypoo. com

that is so gross, just had a quick look to see how graphic it really was (i can never help myself, i always have to check) and ewww....at first it was all rather amusing till i got to the top 20....i was just sick in my (freshly washed and straightened) hair  Cry yuck yuck yuck......

stay ginger xxx
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:03 am »

It's a good point Bob, i can't help thinking Chris should be on Master Chef, I reckon Greg wallace would really go for his exacting attention to seasoning. It's interesting to note his commitment to culinary excellence in that an hour or so before cooking that meal he'd spent an hour in the HA lavvy after something had "gone wrong inside".  I'm not sure of the problem, it's not the thing one discusses over high tea. However, I do know he mentioned "something getting stuck in the bomb doors" and also talking of resolving matters with both hands, a lolly stick and a Jeyes cloth, but beyond that I'm at a loss to know the details. And yet there he is cooking our supper a few moments later. I guess I could ask him if anyone is especially interested?
Hmm.. He told me about said incident. Cubicle with poor lock, blockage in the bore of the musket, manual assistance... and a poor man opening the cubicle door hoping to find an empty trap but alas to be greeted by possibly the most unpleasant thing he has ever seen.. or will see, unless he works in a Slovakian abattoir.

Regarding MasterChef... who better to represent Team Z than Chris... His story about his Grandfather would make him an immediate hit with the viewers.... hehe
Oh... does anyone know that Andy Z can cook.... well yes he can!

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 04:44:23 am »

Try googling potatoes and jelly, Definetly not safe for work!!

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: