Club Arnage
October 02, 2024, 04:26:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dates for 2009 Le mans 24hr  (Read 18225 times)
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 12:49:41 pm »

no lemans for me in 2009  Embarrassed
  I'm ashamed to admit that I actually went to the pub for a drink with him once !!

Me too Embarrassed

Come on Kev, it's not as though you have to slum it for the week with Mum and Dad living so close the Le Mans

GET A GRIP MAN
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 01:02:47 pm »

Kev

2009 Le Mans

If you’re really not going to Le Mans and are going to the ring instead, then I think I have found the perfect car for your mates to travel in.  Wink

It would be more fun than punting a Mk3 Ashtray around the 'Ring. Neither of them are really cut out for that sort of punishment. You'll just be a wretched nuisance to other users as the Ashtray'll become a mobile chicane for the bikes and Porsches. What a way to ruin a set of discs/pads and pay for four new tyres on the car when you get back, that's if the engine survives or you don't crash and wreck it. Doesn't seem worth it really, why not wait til you've got something decent to hoof round in?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 10:50:16 pm »

no lemans for me in 2009  Embarrassed

Why?

Make sure is a bl@@dy good excuse!
i was going to go the the nurburgring second weekend in may then fly to lemans for the weekend but my mates im going with can only do the second weekend of june ( lemans weekend! ) plus the track is open all weekend and most of the following week so its a good time to go! I can only afford to go to either nurburgring or Leman and as my mate spoilt the nurburgring trip last year im going there Smiley

I've never read such hopeless drivel in all my life. Look Kev, I've known people miss LM for all sorts of good reasons. Over the years births, deaths, marriages and fire, flood and pestilence have all gotten in the way of attending the great race. But I am utterly appalled at your pathetic excuse of "my mates want to go to the Ring". For f*ck's sake, the bloody place is open 52 weeks of the year, you can grab a couple of days off work and do it in a long weekend.

Should you not wish to reconsider your very ill-advised actions I will have no alternative than to recommend your membership of Club Arnage is terminated without further notice and you are blackballed from all further events.  Angry Get a f*cking grip.
I second all of this... what a total load of rubbish.
Sure, the ring may be fun but LM must kick the Sh*t out of buggering your car on a lap of a race track...
Had you got to LM when we did this year you could have sneaked the Ashtray onto the track and done a fly past for DFH and the pit crews, as Sausage and I did on our bikes.... much more rewarding and free!
If ur mates want to go holding up traffic at the ring, let em go...
I suggest that you speak very politely to Russ and Andy Z and you may get a camp near The Brethen & Team Zarse, that way you can show your "mates" how a real Le Mans week is undertaken...... Shocked
I seem to remember you saying one mate was bored and didnt want to do anything at LM... he deserves interrogation by Sgt Major Chop and Lady PP. He has issues he is hiding and could be a danger to society Angry

May I add that this is not a personal attack, just a gentle reminder about the important things in life. I'm sure next june will bring new surprises and as well as irritants, as LM always does. Its one week/weekend... the ring is all year round and all your lovely CA friends wont be there. The Gimp will miss you and Lady PP was planning a treat for you in in my Perversion Parlour. Now you dont want to miss out on that do you......................................................

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 12:02:17 am »

i went last year to finish the brakes off - got new brakes now that i spent a fair old wedge on and apart from surviving a recent track day they will be fine - aswell as the tyres. the date looks like its changing so lemans maybe back on for me  angel

Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 01:18:03 pm »

i went last year to finish the brakes off - got new brakes now that i spent a fair old wedge on and apart from surviving a recent track day they will be fine - aswell as the tyres. the date looks like its changing so lemans maybe back on for me  angel

Good on ya Kev! But more importantly who is that total babe in your avatar??? I can feel some stalking coming on.....  Grin
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 01:22:12 pm »

Good on ya Kev! But more importantly who is that total babe in your avatar??? I can feel some stalking coming on.....  Grin

You're not the first to ask that. Here you go.

http://www.perfectpeople.net/celebrity-star/4042/helen-flanagan.htm

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 01:28:12 pm »

You're not the first to ask that. Here you go.

http://www.perfectpeople.net/celebrity-star/4042/helen-flanagan.htm

Oops, stalking hat been firmly placed back in the box .. only four years older than my daughter .. I should be ashamed .. again!  Wink

Cheers for the link Bob  Grin
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 01:29:59 pm »

And should the race weekend be the 13th/14th (always been led to believe it would be) the Saturday is my 45th b'day .. anyone joining me for pre-race beers with the T.W.A.T.S. for our traditional build-up sing-along and beach ball party on the terraces?

Grin
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 01:40:45 pm »

And should the race weekend be the 13th/14th (always been led to believe it would be) the Saturday is my 45th b'day .. anyone joining me for pre-race beers with the T.W.A.T.S. for our traditional build-up sing-along and beach ball party on the terraces?

Grin

I read your posting very quickly.

Is this what your planning ......

I hope it is, come on your only 45 once
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 01:45:07 pm by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 02:23:04 pm »

Grin

I read your posting very quickly.

Is this what your planning ......

I hope it is, come on your only 45 once

I think thew girl in the top picture is about to get TWATTED.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 04:01:37 pm »

Sadly, exciting though it is (or at least it seems that way after much Kronenbourg!) it merely consists of drunken revelry, a big flag and several inflatable articles (usually spherical but open to those replicating the aforementioned beach volleyball babes).

Have to say our little posse are merely hangers-on and are not officially affiliated with those fine-upstanding gentlemen from the Huntingdon area  Grin

Simon, Jon et al .. see you there  Wink

And if it's shots of beach volleyball you're after, took these little beauties at the drivers vs Bacardi Girls beach pre-race beach volleyball at Sebring in 2006  Grin .....

* IMG_1164.jpg (70.13 KB, 640x800 - viewed 317 times.)

* IMG_1172.jpg (73.2 KB, 640x800 - viewed 387 times.)
Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 10:34:48 am »

Good on ya Kev! But more importantly who is that total babe in your avatar??? I can feel some stalking coming on..... 

I wouldn't watch Corrie from now on then if the picture in the papers today is anything to go by  Shocked  Evil  Grin
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 10:47:43 am »

Oh mama. This will be the first time in my life I have actually chosen to watch Corrie.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 11:33:20 am »

Oh mama. This will be the first time in my life I have actually chosen to watch Corrie.

You don't know what you've been missing Rob Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbB9aJxKT4c

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 12:58:17 pm »

When I started this thread
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=9097.0

it was Rozzy (to give her her Lancs sounding name) that I was referring to.
Best looking thing on the telly!!! Grin
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 01:22:26 am by Dangermouse » Logged

Did I just say that out loud?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: