Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 05:07:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cold Water  (Read 7007 times)
Pidgeon
CA Veteran

I'm a Sebringllama

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2003, 04:03:58 pm »

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the LM race this year. But in 2002, three of us had a great time both at the race and traveling along the Normandy countryside and the coast.
While there, at the Normandy coast, in the bitter cold I might add (June Cool we came upon some brave bathers, most likely belonging to a nudist Polar club (witness the dress code) who nevertheless needed to hug and huddle to try to keep warm.
Alas ....... it failed to work for the young man as he got soooo stiff and cold, so they came out of the sea to warm things up.

* Edited by moderator:ChrisConsidine *

Sorry, I have to draw the line at nudity.   I let the body painting pass as art, but even that raised questions.  This is a family board and as such we try to keep it as clean as possible.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 07:33:49 pm by ChrisConsidine » Logged
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 05:37:19 am »

Hey Pidgeon... Just behave Roll Eyes
Did you ever get away on that sailboat?
Canada Phil
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 05:33:38 pm »

I knew you'd gone too far this time Pidge! Still, he was a hardy soul by the look of it. Personally, and i'm guessing here, I reckon it was one of the Harpers.

You Americans and French! You're so liberated! Not like us poor Brits. We'd have been in the sea with the naked bird alright but still wearing our Y fronts, socks and sandals and a knotted handkerchief on our head. And a vaguely embarrassed grin.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 07:36:26 pm »

Looks like we're talking "bananaramo" here.
Who says the guy isn't a Brit ?
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 09:27:43 pm »

We'd have been in the sea with the naked bird alright but still wearing our Y fronts, socks and sandals and a knotted handkerchief on our head. And a vaguely embarrassed grin.

And they'd be black dress socks, right?  Basically your description is the MO of your average UK holiday maker getting of the plane at Orlando airport.

I guess I missed Pidgeon's latest perversion before family board editing was implemented.  Thank goodness I wasn't exposed to that.  Pidge told me it's a Polish thing.  He can't help it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2003, 12:15:29 am »

Just get Pidge to email the "snap" to you.

I did!!   Shocked
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2003, 12:57:29 am »

Only problem there is that old Pidge gets a little carried away and you're  opening 2 gig pictures of "openings" before you can say "oh my God, what angle was that taken from?"

Be warned he's got a bottomless pit of material of every topic.  And now you've solicited it, you've turned the tap on full.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2003, 11:42:38 am »

Basically your description is the MO of your average UK holiday maker getting of the plane at Orlando airport.

How dare you sir! No self respecting Brit flying into MCO Orlando would be seen dead wearing anything other than a Kappa shell suit and a bare tattooed chest. And that's just the women.

It's really hot in UK at the moment and the sartorial elegance stakes are not high. Men in elasticated waste shorts pulled up to the chest with shirt tucked in and as you rightly say, black dress socks and sandals. Larger ladies dressed in leggins with sweat patches on their arses, their "bingo wings" flapping in the breeze. Acres of flabby white flesh on display. Hanging heavy in the air, the great new fragrance, Lorry Drivers' Armpit. From Calvin Klein.

At least fat Americans have a bit of colour and wear Ralph Lauren Polo from the outlet.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 11:45:15 am by Andy Zarse » Logged

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2003, 12:16:30 pm »

I work with a lot of French people, and it really has to be said that their women leave ours standing in the style stakes.

Andy............what the hell is wrong with lorry drivers armpit, anyway Shocked

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2003, 12:28:37 pm »

Next time you see a P J Browns tipper parked up with the window open, just pop your head in the cab and you'll see what I mean.

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2003, 12:31:18 pm »

Popping your head in one of their trucks is likely to be leathal.  I know a chap who's a mechanic for them.  He's a bit unsavoury as well Shocked

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2003, 12:38:27 pm »

I work with a lot of French people, and it really has to be said that their women leave ours standing in the style stakes.

Yes I agree absolutely, they are generally much better dressed. Except strangely enough, for their shoes. Always such ridiculous shoes, that no Brit, German or Italian woman would be seen dead in. Next time you're in France, pop into a shoe shop. It is more like a joke shop in my opinion.

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2003, 12:53:46 pm »

We've got one chap in the office here who insists on wearing the same coloured socks as his shirt.  Even his French colleagues think that's a bit wierd!

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2003, 02:36:33 pm »

SMELLY PEOPLE.

Try going on the trams in Prague , help the nose hairs.

The women , wow , all stunning , but the men , stinky , toilet stinky .

I know they have running water , shower gel and aftershave, so why dont they use it .

Lips Sealed

Take life by the horns and live it.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2003, 03:28:51 pm »

Robbo

Perhaps it is some cunning plan to lure unsuspecting foreign males into the country so that the stinky local males can rip them off while they are otherwise distracted Shocked

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: