Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 11:14:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEBRING 09  (Read 71002 times)
tn*c
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2009, 12:56:24 pm »

I should be there after work on Friday so about 7pm. (guessing on 2 hours from Wokingham on a Friday night!) The upshot with checking in 3 hours before is you can start drinking  Grin.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2009, 03:59:56 pm »

What are your plans for when you get poured off the plane at this end, chaps and chapesses?
Does anyone need a lift from MCO to pub/hotel/RV rental facility etc.etc?
I suspect I may need some help in dragging Every's alcohol soaked remains into some poor unsuspecting hosts pick-up truck.
So, what's the skinny?
If you want to post arrival dates/times into Orlando, I will ensure that the welcoming committee is mobilized.
Matt

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
tn*c
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:58 pm »

What are your plans for when you get poured off the plane at this end, chaps and chapesses?
Does anyone need a lift from MCO to pub/hotel/RV rental facility etc.etc?
I suspect I may need some help in dragging Every's alcohol soaked remains into some poor unsuspecting hosts pick-up truck.
So, what's the skinny?
If you want to post arrival dates/times into Orlando, I will ensure that the welcoming committee is mobilized.
Matt

I will be in touch shortly Matt, Hope all is well!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2009, 02:41:40 pm »

Hi Matt

We land at MCO at 18:20 on Saturday 14th - VS015. I'll try not to disappoint you with my condition when I arrive (although IIRC I was pretty compus mentus when I got to the Fish on Fire last year! Just not when I left!!  Grin)

My understanding is that Greg is going to meet us from the plane and bring us ot the FoF to meet up with you for a couple of beers, and we are then heading down to River Ranch for the night where I think Randy and Mike might be too.

Fancy a night at the camp?
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2009, 02:58:25 pm »

Mark,

Have you found out whether we need to stop for sleeping bags en-route to RR?

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
F-Troop Mom

Home address: F-Troop, Green Park, Sebring, FL

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2009, 08:30:44 pm »

I see you've sorted your plans for Saturday after arrival.  I have arranged a ride for ya'll from Orlando to Palm Beach (and back) for the Pre-Sebring party if you decide you want to do that, just let me know.  Of course, dragging along anyone else you can find....

Have fun with whatever you decide and see you soon!
tn*c
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2009, 08:48:55 pm »

I see you've sorted your plans for Saturday after arrival.  I have arranged a ride for ya'll from Orlando to Palm Beach (and back) for the Pre-Sebring party if you decide you want to do that, just let me know.  Of course, dragging along anyone else you can find....

Have fun with whatever you decide and see you soon!

MMM, now that sounds interesting, I really wish this trip could last longer! I think some of the guys are planning on a night at the Fish On Fire, then head to the River Ranch Lodge. I would like to go but need to be back in Orlando by Monday morning to collect the RV.

Our flight gets in at 1820. What time do you recon we would make it to West Palm Beach? And who has been so kind to offer the ride? I looked into hiring a car but thought why would I stay sober for 9 hours!

I will speak with the others and see what they are planning at the moment.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2009, 02:12:48 am »

Mark,

Dx

Yes, and No!!  Grin
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2009, 12:57:38 pm »

Mark,

Dx

Yes, and No!!  Grin

Most Excellent!

Dx

tn*c
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2009, 01:00:58 pm »

Mark,

Dx

Yes, and No!!  Grin

Most Excellent!

Dx

We need bedding for the RV anyway. at $100 each for the week for a schleeeeping bag and towel I figured we would buy them
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:55 pm »

Mark,

Dx

Yes, and No!!  Grin

Most Excellent!

Dx

We need bedding for the RV anyway. at $100 each for the week for a schleeeeping bag and towel I figured we would buy them

Why buy when you can borrow from friends?   Wink

Dx

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2009, 01:14:02 pm »

I hope someone is shopping somewhere. I need a coolbox picking up for me as I won't have time when I get there

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2009, 02:09:17 pm »

Ask Randy to bring you one!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2009, 03:01:40 pm »

Hi Matt

We land at MCO at 18:20 on Saturday 14th - VS015. I'll try not to disappoint you with my condition when I arrive (although IIRC I was pretty compus mentus when I got to the Fish on Fire last year! Just not when I left!!  Grin)

My understanding is that Greg is going to meet us from the plane and bring us ot the FoF to meet up with you for a couple of beers, and we are then heading down to River Ranch for the night where I think Randy and Mike might be too.

Fancy a night at the camp?

Hi Mark
That sounds just like last years plan - which worries me! Are you on your own on that flight?
A night at camp...... let me think about that. Can someone enlighten me as to the location of River Ranch.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I have some toiletries that I failed to deliver to you at Le Mans! 

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2009, 03:31:44 pm »

Mark will be on the plane with Dx, Vegas! and me.  Grin

We'll do everything we can to get him in proper shape before the plane touches US ground.  angel

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: