Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 01:27:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEBRING 09  (Read 71113 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2009, 11:21:31 am »

I've just filled in my online US visa waiver application form. According to yesterdays Daily Mail, this was to be a lengthy complicated proceedure that was likely to confuse a lot of people and could lead to refused entry for some. Well I'm sorry Daily Mail but it seems you have panicked and over reacted yet again. The proccess took only 5 minutes and couldn't have been easier. For the question "Address whilst in the USA" I simply answered "Sebring International Raceway" A pretty vague address if the bullshit in the DM was to be taken as a true indicator of the form. After a few seconds of submiting my application the answer came back "Authorization Approved"

I'm all set to go, but first I'm off to buy todays Mail to read what I need to panic and fret about today Roll Eyes

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:11 am »

This is the official poster or will be when its finished. This is posted on Roger Warrick' facebook site and this is what he has to say about it.

1-1-09... Work in Progress for "2009 Sebring" poster.
More work done, but still waiting on some still-as-yet-unseen cars from Acura and Audi to materialize so I can paint them in. No hurry guys....tick-tock!!!

* Sebring 2009.jpg (55.2 KB, 604x399 - viewed 346 times.)
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2009, 05:05:57 am »

So Corvette are in then Grin  Interesting to see an artist willing to show unfinished work. Thanks Chris
Phil
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2009, 04:33:03 pm »

I thought Lee Self was guaranteed the work for the Poster this year?  Angry Angry Angry
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2009, 04:36:47 pm »

That would be last year Tongue

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2009, 05:22:28 pm »

I thought Lee Self was guaranteed the work for the Poster this year?  Angry Angry Angry

consider me un-contacted and no longer in the loop....

-Lee
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2009, 06:44:00 pm »

consider me un-contacted and no longer in the loop....

-Lee

Trust me. LOL  You're still in the loop.

Just not that loop.
Besides we have more important chickens to hatch.

Randy

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2009, 07:02:55 pm »

And another thing.I think it sucks.
Where in the hell are the oranges?
Who is this guy blowin?

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2009, 08:16:46 pm »

So where's the mighty Commer.........

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2009, 08:51:40 pm »

Yeah,Where,s the  Commer?

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2009, 10:54:30 pm »

-- edited (by me) --

gee, that's the first I've seen of the new art.   angel

-Lee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 01:15:36 am by Lee Self » Logged
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2009, 10:56:49 pm »

Hang on - its missing 2 major things

1 -  golf balls

but more importantly

2 . WHERES THE STIG SLUG ?

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2009, 02:10:43 am »

I've just filled in my online US visa waiver application form. According to yesterdays Daily Mail, this was to be a lengthy complicated proceedure that was likely to confuse a lot of people and could lead to refused entry for some. Well I'm sorry Daily Mail but it seems you have panicked and over reacted yet again. The proccess took only 5 minutes and couldn't have been easier. For the question "Address whilst in the USA" I simply answered "Sebring International Raceway" A pretty vague address if the bullsh*t in the DM was to be taken as a true indicator of the form. After a few seconds of submiting my application the answer came back "Authorization Approved"

I'm all set to go, but first I'm off to buy todays Mail to read what I need to panic and fret about today Roll Eyes

However, Bob, I think this is merely an authorisation to travel, rather than an admission into the country. The happy-go-lucky guys at the Point of Entry are the one's who decide whether to admit you or not - and they have the ultimate say - and you remove any right to appeal by using the visa waiver program. My brother in law came over a few years ago and stated to the Immigration Officer that he was staying at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway - and they would not admit him without a street address and a zip code. I'd be surprised if they have relaxed the rules in recent years, so you might want to have some more complete address for your I-94 in March. 

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2009, 02:14:50 am »

Hang on - its missing 2 major things

1 -  golf balls

but more importantly

2 . WHERES THE STIG SLUG ?

Mid-way down this thread - Your fame is expanding Prewitt. There's no escaping you! What are your Rolex 24 plans?

http://pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=591223&nmt=Petit%20Le%20Mans%20-%20Road%20Atlanta

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2009, 11:16:30 am »

I've just filled in my online US visa waiver application form. According to yesterdays Daily Mail, this was to be a lengthy complicated proceedure that was likely to confuse a lot of people and could lead to refused entry for some. Well I'm sorry Daily Mail but it seems you have panicked and over reacted yet again. The proccess took only 5 minutes and couldn't have been easier. For the question "Address whilst in the USA" I simply answered "Sebring International Raceway" A pretty vague address if the bullsh*t in the DM was to be taken as a true indicator of the form. After a few seconds of submiting my application the answer came back "Authorization Approved"

However, Bob, I think this is merely an authorisation to travel, rather than an admission into the country. The happy-go-lucky guys at the Point of Entry are the one's who decide whether to admit you or not - and they have the ultimate say - and you remove any right to appeal by using the visa waiver program. My brother in law came over a few years ago and stated to the Immigration Officer that he was staying at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway - and they would not admit him without a street address and a zip code. I'd be surprised if they have relaxed the rules in recent years, so you might want to have some more complete address for your I-94 in March. 

Thanks for that Matt. I'll get onto it

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: