Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:37:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping space required = no car  (Read 3371 times)
markdamien

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:57:51 pm »

Hello,

Space for one 2-man tent for two house trained Northern blokes required, preferably on Maison Blanche or Bleu. No car space required, as will be ditching the car near Arnarge and cycling to the track.

Will only be "resident" Saturday night, as staying for the rest of the week with French friends South of the circuit. Will be at the circuit Thursday evening, and could errect our own tent then.

Happy to oblige with beer, wine croissants etc when we arrive Sat am, and spilt camp pitch cost

MarkDamien
matchlesspat
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 01:11:03 am »

Hi Mark, we are in Tertre  Rouge and have 5 tickets for our 4 vehicles so should have room for you, we take an extra ticket due to the camper having an awning and taking a lot of space, when I used to fly in (cessna) I just walked into the camp sites with my gear in carrier bags (looks like I have been shopping), anyhow if you want to join us mail me on  matchlesspat@aol.com and we can sort it out, we should be there by Wednesday evening if the 1972 camper keeps running,
1972 BMW powered Bedford CF1 camper, V 12 Aston, Merc coupe, and one other yet to be bought.

Pat
markdamien

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 08:36:43 pm »

All sorted now, many thanks 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: