Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 07:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So whose not going then ??  (Read 6995 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« on: May 23, 2008, 12:06:51 am »

Me...

New job forces 3 week course and no reaistic hope of getting to and back from france in time.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 12:32:03 am »

Sorry to hear that Robbo, hope job commitmants don't screw up 2009.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 12:36:47 am »

Me...

New job forces 3 week course and no reaistic hope of getting to and back from france in time.

That sucks!
If my passport is not returned in time can I borrow yours?
Sure a shave and haircut would provide a convincing likeness Grin
Other alternative is to say you have some horrible illness, say you have stayed at my place..... may mean that you have to go into the tropical disease unit for a day on your return, until they realise that the dusty stinking coating to you body washes off Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:38:09 am »

Robbo, how many new (same) jobs have you had in the last 4/5 years. I know it is for the same company but is it all toward promotion?

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
lady pig-pen

younger than kev_mk3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:47:41 am »

i'm not going because the meanies at the home office will have my passport, but i trust rex will drink enough for the 2 of us so u won't even notice i'm not there..... Cry

stay ginger xxx
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:57:18 am »

i'm not going because the meanies at the home office will have my passport, but i trust rex will drink enough for the 2 of us so u won't even notice i'm not there..... Cry

Pity your not coming, r u sure you can pretend to be Polish?

One year went to Le Mans, 16 of us, one of the drivers rushed us thru customs and duty free at Le Chunnel to get to France. Thought he was a bit keen. Not until late that we found that he had brought his wifes passport.

Send every min at Carefour trying to get a dress for him, so he could get back in the UK.  Grin

He could not see the funny side of that.

Good luck, still 3 weeks to go.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 01:29:34 am »

One year went to Le Mans, 16 of us, one of the drivers rushed us thru customs and duty free at Le Chunnel to get to France. Thought he was a bit keen. Not until late that we found that he had brought his wifes passport.

Send every min at Carefour trying to get a dress for him, so he could get back in the UK.  Grin

On behalf of Lady PP...
Fingers crossed... If my Passport is (will be Evil) back in time ,I am off on the 8th, that leaves lots of days  Roll Eyes(optimistic) for hers to come back.
If it happens...... she may need a lift with one of the later arrivals. However, optimism is foolish when dealing with such a total bunch of *****.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 01:52:25 am »

I wish you luck Claire, HMG are a bunch of jobsworths incapable of doing anything.

Now, if you were a one legged tap dancer, everything would be sorted within a week.

I'm sure Rex will make up for the alchohol consumtion though.

Hope to see you there.

L

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 11:28:59 am »

On behalf of Lady PP...
she may need a lift with one of the later arrivals. However, optimism is foolish when dealing with such a total bunch of *****.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Rex. I will be coming down overnight on Tuesday. If Claire's passport is back by then I can give her a lift. Short notice is no problem

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:04 am »

And I'm on the Wednesday overnight boat and we can create a spare seat for Claire if it helps!
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33:30 pm »

Myself and the infamous Barrel o Monkeys won't be going this year due to housemoves, divorces, broken cars, workloads etc. But will be Le Sarthe bound 3 weeks later for the Classic.
 Our preparations got underway yesterday with an 18hr run to Sussex and back to purchase a rather tasty E30 M3 for the occasion.
 I tell you something- I don't know how you southerners put up with all that traffic! M25 was a mare.

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 12:42:04 pm »

Myself and the infamous Barrel o Monkeys won't be going this year due to housemoves, divorces, broken cars, workloads etc. But will be Le Sarthe bound 3 weeks later for the Classic.
 Our preparations got underway yesterday with an 18hr run to Sussex and back to purchase a rather tasty E30 M3 for the occasion.
 I tell you something- I don't know how you southerners put up with all that traffic! M25 was a mare.
Shame.  You'll have to wait until July for your rillettes fix then. Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 12:44:06 pm »

fatastic cars - friend has a red one and its stunning - he is 20 years old aswell  Shocked

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 01:09:00 pm »

And I'm on the Wednesday overnight boat and we can create a spare seat for Claire if it helps!
You can fold her in every small corner in the car!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 01:35:30 am »

Rex. I will be coming down overnight on Tuesday. If Claire's passport is back by then I can give her a lift. Short notice is no problem
[/quote]

Much appreciated. Fingers crossed Grin

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: