Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 05:34:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans party guide  (Read 2793 times)
Gijsl79

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 05:42:03 pm »

I've seen here and there a few announcements of party's being held at Le Mans. Planning to go each and every party there is I would like to ask if those whom are giving a party write down here what, where and how late. And what to bring. (beer, wine, sausages?)

And naturaly everyone is invited to have a beer with us at camping tetre rouge. It's the partytent with the dutch/heineken and checkered flag.

Greetings, Bob

Can't it be Le Mans every day?
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 07:34:15 pm »

I've seen here and there a few announcements of party's being held at Le Mans. Planning to go each and every party there is I would like to ask if those whom are giving a party write down here what, where and how late. And what to bring. (beer, wine, sausages?)

And naturaly everyone is invited to have a beer with us at camping tetre rouge. It's the partytent with the dutch/heineken and checkered flag.

Greetings, Bob
tertre rouge campsite has much better security than the other campsites, when you leave you are given a pass, if you don't have a pass you can't get back in so parties in there are for campsite residents only i'm afraid.
Gijsl79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:38:02 pm »

I know, i just did'nt wanted to invite myselve without inviting anyone in return. Tough we always have managed to get into each camping we wanted the Dutch way(for free). We enjoyed the start of the race from the tribune at tetre rouge without tickets. But wére planning a footbaal or rugby match. Probably on the friday near parking rouge. So if you wanna sweat out your beer from Thursday........

Tnax for the reaction, bob

Can't it be Le Mans every day?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 10:46:08 pm »

Greetings, Bob

Rummbled

Not the best Idea, likely to get lots of gate crashers, unless your on Tetre Rouge that is!!!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 11:25:27 pm »

Grin another venue to make a guest appearance at... angel

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: