Club Arnage
July 02, 2024, 02:53:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Auction Items  (Read 24345 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 10:14:39 am »

Spoke to Sander from Spyker Squadron this morning. Definately another large print on canvas (so bring lots of money please!) and also a few signed shirts again. He told me he was going to have a look in "the shed" for some car parts too.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 10:33:09 am »

Now that's a shame. Was hoping on a sort of carboot sale and cheap goat everything off around the back. The way items are coming to us, we should be able to build our own LM-PGT12 with all those spare car parts and enter the race ourselves

Spoke to Sander from Spyker Squadron this morning. Definately another large print on canvas (so bring lots of money please!) and also a few signed shirts again. He told me he was going to have a look in "the shed" for some car parts too.

We really are going to build are own car then!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 10:36:09 am by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 10:37:58 am »

excellent job, Chris!

Yeah, the poster looks great and we've already got a bid of 100 Euro for it.   Cool

Dx

Well you can tell your bidder that won't be the  winning bid!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Evil Evil

I forsee some head to head bidding between you and me then Tom Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 10:38:48 am »

im really looking forward to this - the list of goodies is fantastic

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 10:40:18 am »

Now that's a shame. Was hoping on a sort of carboot sale and cheap goat everything off around the back. The way items are coming to us, we should be able to build our own LM-PGT12 with all those spare car parts and enter the race ourselves

Yes, we are going to be the first team to build a car made up off parts from all four classes and it will be the first car ever to run on Le Mans with Beer as it's fuel Grin  The Dutch LMPDFH

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2008, 11:15:01 am »

Yes, we are going to be the first team to build a car made up off parts from all four classes and it will be the first car ever to run on Le Mans with Beer as it's fuel Grin  The Dutch LMPDFH

As long its not as quiet as the Audi!

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2008, 11:21:21 am »

As long its not as quiet as the Audi!

With the way Dirk can belch and JPC can snore - no chance!  Grin Grin Grin

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2008, 03:14:34 pm »

I can also add a pirelli banner, 12 feet long, donated by one of the Turn 10 corner workers at Sebring. Signed by all the members of DFH!

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2008, 07:07:07 pm »

I can also add a pirelli banner, 12 feet long, donated by one of the Turn 10 corner workers at Sebring. Signed by all the members of DFH!

Awe, you've de-valued it now  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2008, 07:08:51 pm »

Spyker has added the wrecked wheel plus tire from the last Spa accident with Alexander Wurz, plus a front part of the Spyker Cool

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
nickliv
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2008, 07:26:15 pm »

excellent job, Chris!

Yeah, the poster looks great and we've already got a bid of 100 Euro for it.   Cool

Dx

Well you can tell your bidder that won't be the  winning bid!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Evil Evil

I forsee some head to head bidding between you and me then Tom Grin

And me.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2008, 08:56:25 pm »

I quite fancy the idea of an '07 Spa LMS poster, and maybe a break disk Cool

Drinking for Holland
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2008, 10:42:03 pm »

Hi
I should be ble to get a brand new, boxed, not grey import, unlocked, mobile phone for you.

>Martini...

Nokia 3110 Classic (value £85 excl vat, yeah it is not over expensive (read cheap)... nothing to do with motorsport, like everything else, but if it raises some money fair enough.
I am also after another Phone will advise on the day, possibly a Razr.

I could also bring along a pair of my boots from when I raced Karts, nah, you wouldn't want those... no you really wouldn't... mind you I did finish 8th in an 80 strong field in France against French, UK, German and a DUTCH drivers wearing them... best non euro... no sorry I have to keep them...

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santι , ΰ consommer avec modιration
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 11:49:32 pm »

if I count correctly the list is 33 items long now, I will contact Mark to see if there is more

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 12:09:00 am »

Martini,they must be some size these boots of yours. Shocked

80 strong field in France against French, UK, German and a DUTCH drivers wearing them...

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: