Club Arnage
July 02, 2024, 02:38:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Auction Items  (Read 24338 times)
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:40:10 am »

All,

I need to know what we've got / are getting for the charity auction so an inventory can be put together.

If anyone has anything please list it here and I'll put the list together.

Cheers
Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 11:18:10 am »

I am waiting for an answer from Michael Vergers. VMM and Spyker should have some items too.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 06:27:25 pm »

Hi
I should be ble to get a brand new, boxed, not grey import, unlocked, mobile phone for you.

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santι , ΰ consommer avec modιration
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 07:39:53 pm »

30 x 20 inch photo print depicting both the No. 3 (white car at Sebring)  and No. 4 (Usual yellow car taken at Road Atlanta) Corvette's. Seperate pictures, on a black back ground with the Corvette racing logo in the middle. Signed in silver pen at Sebring by Doug Fehan, Johnny O Connell, Ron Fellows, Jan Magnussen, Oliver Gavin, Max Papis and Olivier Beretta.

Mounted with a pale yellow border and framed in a gloss black frame with glass glazing.

Hope to collect this from the framing shop hopefully tomorrow if they have it ready. Can then send a picture of the finished item if you wish.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 02:09:20 pm »

30 x 20 inch photo print depicting both the No. 3 (white car at Sebring)  and No. 4 (Usual yellow car taken at Road Atlanta) Corvette's. Seperate pictures, on a black back ground with the Corvette racing logo in the middle. Signed in silver pen at Sebring by Doug Fehan, Johnny O Connell, Ron Fellows, Jan Magnussen, Oliver Gavin, Max Papis and Olivier Beretta.

Mounted with a pale yellow border and framed in a gloss black frame with glass glazing.

Hope to collect this from the framing shop hopefully tomorrow if they have it ready. Can then send a picture of the finished item if you wish.

Yes please Chris.

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 09:54:15 pm »

Kind of hard to get a good picture due to the size and reflections off the glass from the flash and surrounding items in the room. Flash also shows up the finger prints on the glass and frame but this is the best picture I have been able to take.

* Corvette Print.JPG (447.89 KB, 1000x1504 - viewed 383 times.)
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 12:12:19 am »

Looking great Chris!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 11:05:05 am »

I'll start the opening bid at 100 euros
No Joke!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 11:25:02 am »

Smiley Thats what i like to hear
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 03:46:43 pm »

We will be taking advance bids on items as some people can't be there in person but want to bid on things.

If people want to do it on the open forum then they are obviously welcome to do so, but if anyone wants to place a bid without making the item or amount public they can let either Doris or I know by PM or email.
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 06:19:20 pm »

I have a bottle of sloe gin and a bottle of sloe vodka. Home made of course.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 10:35:53 pm »

i might have a colleague who is interested in these kind of things, will need the list then though on beforehand since he will not be going to Le Mans
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 01:23:56 pm »

The Flying Lizards were after a couple of grandstand tickets which hopefully, the Lawnmower Man will supply.  They will donate something to the auction again this year also. Don't know what yet though!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 07:43:39 pm »

Michael Vergers and Spyker will definitely donate, have to get in touch now with VMM...

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 02:29:50 pm »

Michael Vergers just rang me, he will definately have a set of gloves and probably a Michelin "podium cap". Received an email from Van Merksteijn last night, they will donate two rear brake disks which ran on their car untill Monza, and one of the air flow things above the front wheel which got slightly damaged at Barcelona. All with signatures, so I guess some Dutch Verstappen fans can get their bids going!
Still waiting to hear from Spyker what they will have this year, and today I have sent Jan Lammers an email. Will keep you posted! Smiley

ps. this topic is very quiet Undecided

Drinking for Holland
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: