Club Arnage
July 01, 2024, 06:55:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BN - who's your Neighbour ?  (Read 17897 times)
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 04:45:44 pm »

You are right!  I have marked you down on my list of places to visit.   Smiley

F

Edit:  Ignore my previous comment

Fran, are you taking visitors during the week, what pitch number are you, theres about thirty of us and mighty thirsty would love to pop by and say Hi;D
president
CA Veteran

I'm a T.W.A.T. and proud of it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 05:08:27 pm »

Rang 3 Places 14 & 15

so we are neighbours!!!

the T.W.A.T.S. are in rang 5 to 12 places 17 & 18

not long now...I'm p!ss!ng myself with excitement
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 05:18:04 pm »

are you taking visitors during the week

Of course, my porte is always ouverte FS.  Not sure I will have enough coldies for 30 tho, my cool box (which isnt usually very cool at all) holds about 6 stubbies!

I might actually have to buy some beer this year if people are going to be visiting BN!!   Shocked

F

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:20:14 pm by Fran » Logged
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 05:22:41 pm »

You can visit us all up at the Stella Bar on Wednesday night instead Fran.  Tongue

You interested in St Saturnin / Cavalcade again?  We'll have space.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 05:24:25 pm »

are you taking visitors during the week

Of course, my porte is always ouverte FS.  Not sure I will have enough coldies for 30 tho, my cool box (which isnt usually very cool at all) holds about 6 stubbies!

I might actually have to buy some beer this year if people are going to be visiting BN!!   Shocked
F

maybe panniers for the vélo would be in order?
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 05:29:49 pm »

You interested in St Saturnin / Cavalcade again?  We'll have space.

I may well do Steve - I will just have to check my social diary - things might be hotting up on BN this year!!!  Grin

As for the panniers, I dont think that will be necessary (I can use the car for emergency supplies) - the issue isnt the quantity of beer, its the cooling!  Hence the reason I have been eagerly awaiting the "How to keep your beer cold" thread. 

F
Mr Toad
CA Veteran

Carrefour will provide!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 06:13:10 pm »

Sorry if I have come across as "Mr Angry" with all this..I think the reasons have been well observed in this thread - and thanks for all your support in helping protect our source from open visibility. Why on earth its such a closely guarded secret by the ACO is a wonder  Huh PS The MB map is upside down as Paddy had observed a while ago, but the ACO have only publically admitted to agents today!  Roll Eyes

www.beermountain.com - Home of the LM Camping Survival Guide!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 07:44:36 pm »

Mr Toad,

Any idea what the 80 places marked in green are ? as mine are next to them. ?
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 08:22:20 pm »

Sorry if I have come across as "Mr Angry" with all this..I think the reasons have been well observed in this thread - and thanks for all your support in helping protect our source from open visibility. Why on earth its such a closely guarded secret by the ACO is a wonder  Huh PS The MB map is upside down as Paddy had observed a while ago, but the ACO have only publically admitted to agents today!  Roll Eyes

So the very epxensive "trackside" super pitches are in fact road side?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I can see a lot of unhappy campers cancelling their credit card payments when they find out they have been mis-sold, and I bet the ACO won't reimburse the agencies!
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 08:28:59 pm »

So the very epxensive "trackside" super pitches are in fact road side?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I can see a lot of unhappy campers cancelling their credit card payments when they find out they have been mis-sold, and I bet the ACO won't reimburse the agencies!

Again piss up and brewery come to mind, they deserve all they get.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Mr Toad
CA Veteran

Carrefour will provide!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 09:30:01 pm »

Evening all

The big pitches were about the same price as 3 standard pitches, so not heavily priced up - I personally didnt buy any as they only had 2 vehicle passes when you could get 3 for the same amount of space with standard pitches

http://www.beermountain.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2717&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Brian - the colours are just denoting agency allocations (hence my prior issues) - not reason to be concerned about! See you on the ferry?!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 09:36:56 pm by Mr Toad » Logged

www.beermountain.com - Home of the LM Camping Survival Guide!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 09:44:27 pm »

Sometimes it's a good feeling being right. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 09:49:56 pm »

We will be on rang 5, place 14 & 15

I am arriving early Friday morning [arr Dieppe 06:00] & my colleague after lunch

Landman

Crouch..........bind..........set
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 11:54:17 pm »

I am arriving early Friday morning [arr Dieppe 06:00] & my colleague after lunch

Landman

Have a safe trip Paul, see you there.
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2008, 08:25:22 am »

Landman

Have a safe trip Paul, see you there.

Should have added that arrival is via Carrefour & that Russell is bringing more Stella in from Luxurybourg.  Hopefully his Stella will be cold as he is now driving one large fridge!

Paul

Crouch..........bind..........set
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: