Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:04:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: banners  (Read 14120 times)
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 05:04:19 pm »

Brian. I wish i knew why they called me that!!!!! use your imagination. It aint a description of my meat, or is it???.  big H may have some original thoughts.
We have the difficult task of persuading Albert to bring down a penny farthing. That would be a hard one to top.  good one by the Irish boys, who can beat that??. off for a lst weekend tonight, so i await with some trepidation your responses. take care. SAV
Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 05:29:51 pm »

Screwed to my garden fence by the barbie I have a perspex Le Mans.com sign anout 5' x 3' which came off the front of one of the grandstands at the Ford Chicaine.....
Had to break some of it off to get it in the back of the Volvo estate, but it looks great at night with the backlighting on.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 06:54:30 pm by Steve TTTD » Logged

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 07:45:34 pm »

Gnasher was a fierce bit of kit alright, I still wake up shaking thinking about him.
250lbs, jet black with a sort of 40KV hairstyle, eyes glowing red, and a basso growl that you could feel in the cold depths of your bowels. I dread to think what sort of damage he could get up to, what with him and Rambo I thought I'd stumbled into a Hannibal Lecter Appreciation Society out of bounds day, and not a jolly old, aren't we all friends, motor race.
Yes, the valium would definitely be for gnasher, maybe with a spot of prozac and bromide as well. Once under, some aggressive pliers could make short work of his teeth.
This fridge thing is getting out of hand! There's going to be so much cooling gear down there that the ambient temperature will be up a few degrees. Although I can see the attraction of a walk in cool room. A night in there would slow gnasher and his master down a tad.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2003, 04:08:20 pm »

All they need is Rohiphol - The love Drug .

ICE to Le Mans .

Take a trailer , with generator , once of the ferry , start the thing up , which gives only 61/2 hours of standing , no worries .

Thats my idea for next year.

If you pass a slow moving thing with loads of water pouring out , Its me Grin

Take life by the horns and live it.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2003, 06:09:17 pm »

A couple of years back, whilst walking down the steps back to the car deck, we spotted and nabbed about 200 disposable glasses, which came very much in handy for the weekend of beer drinking on the camp site.

Also at Sebring this year, on Sunday morning I collected about 15 of the checkered flag patten plastic bin covers.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2003, 10:10:31 pm »

A couple of years back, whilst walking down the steps back to the car deck, we spotted and nabbed about 200 disposable glasses, which came very much in handy for the weekend of beer drinking on the camp site.

Also at Sebring this year, on Sunday morning I collected about 15 of the checkered flag patten plastic bin covers.

Chris - Is that to make your campsite nice and tidy , or do you have a big house  Undecided Undecided

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: