Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 05:33:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HA Nord / Sud  (Read 24474 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 04:32:37 pm »

Looks like the self proclaimed Lords are in the wrong section, just checked the updated who, what, where.

You are still welcome to our humble hovel for a beer though, or prehaps a glass of bordeaux's finest, I'm sure there will be some left as our palates won't appreciate it and we will prefer plonk. Grin

Just off to do a bit of hare coursing with the wippet. ee by gum  Wink
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:36:49 pm by Barry » Logged
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 04:41:49 pm »

that didn't take long then to drive a bloody big wedge between the Lords and Serfs, well done Bob, couldn't have said it better myself Grin

Peter, why do you keep referring to yourself as a serf? Just because you ARE lower class it doesn't mean you have to keep telling yourself that.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 04:52:46 pm »

Oh sh*t - think ill sit back and watch the "North / South" argument kick off like a bunch of rangers fans in manchester

Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 05:01:03 pm »

So.

Houx Annexe Nord.  Dry stone walls, whippet racing, meat and potato pies,chips with gravy and folk walking around in flat caps and mufflers shouting "aye oop thar nawze" to everyone. It will be grim, and it will probebly rain.

Houx Annexe Sud.  A land of milk and honey. Genteel folk drinking English breakfast tea, scones and jam on the terrace before enjoying an evening meal consisting of an international menu washed down with a selection of fine wines. An altogether more civilised camp site.

Careful, or we'll make you walk the long way round to the Stella Bar. The road past HA Nord will be heavily guarded  Evil

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 06:26:29 pm »

Oh sh*t - think ill sit back and watch the "North / South" argument kick off like a bunch of rangers fans in manchester

Cant send those bloody rangers fans anywhere  Angry

They have lumps of what round the back???
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 08:05:40 pm »

good idea Kev, we could have a rugger game, mind you the mamby pamby Nord rif raf would probably prefer rounders Cheesy

Trouble is Peter, their rugger rules are different to ours and they wear padding!!!!!

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:41 pm »

No Trebuchet allowed huh!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:25:13 pm by Ian.. » Logged
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 11:32:43 pm »

Nord or Sud?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 01:11:12 am »

Nord or Sud?

There would only be space for a trebuchet on the manicured lawns of a Sud palatial pitch.
Firing dead cows at the oiks on Nord.
But we don't care, we'll just sling them on the barbie.
Go well with a nice Haut-Medoc. Grin
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 01:21:57 am by Barry » Logged
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2008, 01:55:59 am »

So.

Houx Annexe Nord.  Dry stone walls, whippet racing, meat and potato pies,chips with gravy and folk walking around in flat caps and mufflers shouting "aye oop thar nawze" to everyone. It will be grim, and it will probebly rain.

Houx Annexe Sud.  A land of milk and honey. Genteel folk drinking English breakfast tea, scones and jam on the terrace before enjoying an evening meal consisting of an international menu washed down with a selection of fine wines. An altogether more civilised camp site.
A Land of Milk & Honey... Roman Bi sexual Orgy springs to mind.... at least it will keep the dust down Grin and stop it blowing over to our more civilised display of hedonistic vulgarity.

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2008, 12:20:12 am »

im now on Sud Smiley

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 01:19:41 am »

im now on Sud Smiley
Lucky boy Shocked..... Shocked Grin  I think you may be invited to The Brethren party.....
Bring the Astray over... we can flame pop the exhaust (after filling if full of meths)to  the tunes, dont worry, from first hand experience I can say that sh*t old Vauxhall's are fine if the cam belt snaps a high revs Grin

Pig Pen... who had an ex Plod 24V3.0  big one... sold it to a mates wife for £200!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:51:57 am by Lord Pig-Pen » Logged

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2008, 09:52:41 am »

Tickets supplied by the Tourist Board mean Team Zarse will be in the relative sanity of HA SUD with the other lotus eaters.

So that puts paid to our little plan of camping next to the Brethren. Still, it's probably for the best all round.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2008, 10:37:06 am »

im now on Sud Smiley
Lucky boy Shocked..... Shocked Grin  I think you may be invited to The Brethren party.....
Bring the Astray over... we can flame pop the exhaust (after filling if full of meths)to  the tunes, dont worry, from first hand experience I can say that sh*t old Vauxhall's are fine if the cam belt snaps a high revs Grin

Pig Pen... who had an ex Plod 24V3.0  big one... sold it to a mates wife for £200!
thats who i swapped my 2 tickets with Smiley

The Trusty Astray will be there Smiley

Brian

Ok where are the Pikie's

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2008, 03:05:26 pm »

im now on Sud Smiley

thats who i swapped my 2 tickets with Smiley

Kev, keep your hand on your big end , not only can they pop your exhaust, wait until you have taken the chilli challenge.
You do not know what you are letting yourself in for son.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: