Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 09:27:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new place to eat at Mulsanne  (Read 2983 times)
lynxd67

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2008, 04:42:06 pm »

OK, he's a friend of mine here but I don't drink or eat there except because it's good. Baptiste, the owner, is doing a load for you this, his first year as owner of a bar at Mulsanne. It used to be called the Mersenne, next to the church in the middle of Mulsanne village, but now it's called the Queensland. For the 24 hours he's putting out loads of tables and tents and the menu is steak or chipolatas and chips, a beer, and a T shirt with the underneath photo on all for 20 euros. On the back of the T shirt it's got Le Mans 2008. He's having live music too. Go and try it! (You'd better - he's ordered 500 T shirts!)

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 05:16:03 pm »

OK, he's a friend of mine here but I don't drink or eat there except because it's good. Baptiste, the owner, is doing a load for you this, his first year as owner of a bar at Mulsanne. It used to be called the Mersenne, next to the church in the middle of Mulsanne village, but now it's called the Queensland. For the 24 hours he's putting out loads of tables and tents and the menu is steak or chipolatas and chips, a beer, and a T shirt with the underneath photo on all for 20 euros. On the back of the T shirt it's got Le Mans 2008. He's having live music too. Go and try it! (You'd better - he's ordered 500 T shirts!)

I will definately call in to see Baptiste and sample his wares.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 09:23:05 pm »

I'm not sure, but I think from Tuesday onwards. I'll ask tomorrow and if different post what he says. If I don't post, it's as I say.
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 12:51:13 pm »

Ah, the things I do for you guys - sigh. I had to go to the bar today and suffer some vino just to find out. Wednesday to Sunday inclusive is the answer.
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 09:24:57 pm »

Oh sh*t! The T shirts arrived and were awful so we've had a load of trouble with the supplier. The new batch, less green (like the cobbles and the wall let alone my car) will arrive Wednesday evening next week. If you go beforehand then you'll get a T shirt but can exchange it for a better one from Wednesday evening onwards. Sorry. Have a look at the photo on the wall of the bar and compare it to the T shirt. That is my photo and the owner of the print shop said it was all my fault since I took the photo. She's backed down and admitted there was a printer problem now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: