Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 09:27:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'ello, yes another newbie...  (Read 6385 times)
SayNoToLettuce

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2008, 04:31:00 pm »

Afternoon sirs,

This will be my first time at Le Mans and staying at MB with two other race enthusiasts/drunkards on recommendation from your members. Not to sure what I’m expecting to be honest (Apart from the sleepless nights and intoxication).

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 02:16:30 pm »

What you're expecting is pretty much what you'll get : a load of drunken sports car enthusiasts and no sleep.

Welcome to the forum, and see you in June. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:49:23 am »

Hi,

Interesting 'handle' you have there, I had my 'greens' for this week last night - vegi stuffed peppers. No Letuce though.

Welcome to the asylem. 'You can check out, but you can never leave'. (Eagles, Hotel California)

The only way to describe to a newbie what Le Mans is all about is............

A seven day piss-up with a 24 hour motor race at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:46:08 am by Leftie » Logged

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
nickliv
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 07:55:34 pm »

Great username. Welcome to the thing my wife gets really cross with, in other words 'that bloody arnage forum'
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 07:59:52 pm »

Very well described Mr Jones.
One thing that always amazes me is .... if you put 100,000+ Brits, Dutch, German etc in a field in the UK, baked them with French sunshine (Hopefully) and let them drink Stella, Kronenbourg and Leffe in unrestrained ammounts it would be total madness by lunchtime on the first day!

Roll on 8th June!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 08:17:05 pm »

Great username. Welcome to the thing my wife gets really cross with, in other words 'that bloody arnage forum'
Lady PP has had the odd whine about "bloody club arnage"... but then says what a fab time she had in 06, Rotterdam, south coast meets and Brethren related gatherings. Women Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 08:20:13 pm »

Lady PP has had the odd whine about "bloody club arnage"... but then says what a fab time she had in 06, Rotterdam, south coast meets and Brethren related gatherings. Women Grin
And?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
nickliv
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 08:22:28 pm »

And?

And what does Mr T say about your 2700 odd postings? angel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: