Club Arnage
October 02, 2024, 08:29:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetre rouge camping  (Read 3991 times)
matchlesspat
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:38:14 am »

Hi guys, been away from LM for a few years, bit of a bike accident! wrote off a 1929 1000cc V twin Matchless, question is are the Tetre Rouge camping pitches numbered this year? if so do you have any chance to get the spot you want? thNKS  pAT
 The BMW powered Bedford CF1 will be dusted off or de slimed for this years trip, dont they go green after only a few years storage under a tree!

Pat        will bring the army matchless G3l again
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:30:57 am »

Hi Pat,
        Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I know nothing of camping in Tetre Rouge. you will notice some changes though.
Canada Phil
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 11:25:39 am »

... question is are the Tetre Rouge camping pitches numbered this year? ...
Not sure what will happen in 2008.

In 2007 had the half-hearted efforts to mark pitches and fire-lanes with lines on the ground that by Thursday midnight (when I got there) had washed away. No numbering, and no help from the marshalls other than an arm wave "try somewhere over there".
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:11:39 pm »

.... question is are the Tetre Rouge camping pitches numbered this year?

Not according to the ACO brochure.  They could, of course, be marked out as Dukla said they were last year, but as they are not numbered, you have the pick of where you want to be - provided you get there early enough.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:59:15 pm »

.... question is are the Tetre Rouge camping pitches numbered this year?

Not according to the ACO brochure.  They could, of course, be marked out as Dukla said they were last year, but as they are not numbered, you have the pick of where you want to be - provided you get there early enough.

Del

Although that also depends on the stewards as you enter.....and how forceful you wnat to be about your location.

On Expo a few years back we were directed to the next available space ina a line, and all sorts of problems convincing them that we needed extra spaces as we had three more cars arriving the following morning.

But a swift interjection by Mr Kronenbourg and Madame Stella soon had them seeing our way!!  Grin Grin Grin
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 08:44:07 pm »

Hi Pat

Glad to see you will be back this year.

There is no pitch numbering at Tetre Rouge YET! I have heard rumours that it will be numbered and allocated within the next few years.

However tickets are in short supply and I have had to resort to agents to find some as the ACO let me down. As you know this is not the first time as our meet up at the Netley Marsh autojumble a couple of years back was for the same reason.

If you haven't got tickets yet give me a pm and I'll let you know which agencies still have some.

regards
BG

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: