Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 09:19:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnage - Friday afternoon.  (Read 6167 times)
Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 06:09:30 pm »

Not had an afternoon in Arnage for ages but did have a wild sunday nite up there in 04, my non drinking Huh Ozzie mate fried the back tires of my 300c Saloon, filling the sports bar with smoke and some twat in a shogun fried his clutch by trying to do the same in 4wd Grin

Ahhh..
Sunday night 2004, removed the exhaust backwards of the headers.....(In the car park round the corner), and stood it up like a ladder against the wall.
Rumbled round the roundabout with the sound of an unsilenced 289 small-block bouncing off the walls.
Line loc on and, after explaining to a couple of guys that I didn't need them to sit on the front of the car to 'give me some grip', filled the cafe's with burnout smoke, ran up the road and round the roundabout, only to be stopped by a couple of guys outside the bar further up the road on the left hand side to be asked to repeat the performance because they couldn't see it clearly... Grin Grin Grin

May just bring the old Zody back this year, better than the diesel Skoda...

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 03:29:16 am »

Not had an afternoon in Arnage for ages but did have a wild sunday nite up there in 04, my non drinking Huh Ozzie mate fried the back tires of my 300c Saloon, filling the sports bar with smoke and some twat in a shogun fried his clutch by trying to do the same in 4wd Grin

Ahhh..
Sunday night 2004, removed the exhaust backwards of the headers.....(In the car park round the corner), and stood it up like a ladder against the wall.
Rumbled round the roundabout with the sound of an unsilenced 289 small-block bouncing off the walls.
Line loc on and, after explaining to a couple of guys that I didn't need them to sit on the front of the car to 'give me some grip', filled the cafe's with burnout smoke, ran up the road and round the roundabout, only to be stopped by a couple of guys outside the bar further up the road on the left hand side to be asked to repeat the performance because they couldn't see it clearly... Grin Grin Grin

May just bring the old Zody back this year, better than the diesel Skoda...
[/quoteRemember it  well.. ish
I think the Zody was in the "search line" as we got pulled in in the silver 300C saloon that year in Poole?

I remember the Arnage burnout as driver said "You want smoke" to me and Sean.......  and smoke there was.... in massive ammounts...  Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 12:11:43 pm »

[/quoteRemember it  well.. ish
I think the Zody was in the "search line" as we got pulled in in the silver 300C saloon that year in Poole?

I remember the Arnage burnout as driver said "You want smoke" to me and Sean.......  and smoke there was.... in massive ammounts...  Grin

Yup, that was us...
We had a South African in the car and the immigration people couldn't understand why he had a Visa that allowed 3 months stay and he had arrived in the UK and left on the same day, only to return a week later and leave for SA on the same day..

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: