Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 09:14:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: While We're Talking About The Friday Night Charity Party...  (Read 20475 times)
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:04:01 am »

...it seems we are still waiting for some people to cough up the dough for the items they won at last year's charity auction.

C'mon guys, it's been 8 months - near as damnit - and as I'm getting tired of chasing JPC to see where we're at with collecting the final monies I'm chasing you directly.  We need this money to be in the charity fund bank account asap so I can present the cheques Paddy made for us to the relevant charities and get the photos in time to put them in this year's guide.

We also need to start thinking about how the chairty fund will work this year and which charites we will support.  I'll sort out a separate post for that in a few days.

In the meantime, those of you who still owe get the money to me...please!

Yours in frustration
Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:07 am »

Eight months?

Name and shame Doris, name and shame

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:01:35 am »

Eight months?

Name and shame Doris, name and shame

Quite right.  Come on you guilty people.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 12:04:32 pm »

Some people are just not good at paying things in time, like me Sad (sorry Marius, I know... I really need to pay up soon)

Thank goodness I didn't buy anything at the auction Wink

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 12:24:19 pm »

I will not name and shame as:

Firstly I don't have the list
and
Secondly I know some people have been on holiday, and that they are now working on getting a cheque (you know who you are  Wink)

Additionally, JPC has just contacted me to say that as far as he is aware all other monies are paid, which is truly great to hear. 

Take note Guys n Gals - I will not be so tolerant this year.   police

Dx

PS:  I should have a mini rant more often.  I feel much better.   Grin

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 12:31:39 pm »

Secondly I know some people have been on holiday

On holiday since June 2007?  I want that job....  Grin
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 10:14:53 pm »

I think you should give a definate time scale on naming and shaming, say 2 weeks and thats it, publish them. It's just not on to be a hero on the night and then bunking off, just not cricket chaps!!!!  (or chappeses) Angry
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 10:46:32 pm »

I think you should give a definate time scale on naming and shaming, say 2 weeks and thats it, publish them. It's just not on to be a hero on the night and then bunking off, just not cricket chaps!!!!  (or chappeses) Angry

You had to mention cricket didn't you?  On the day that NZ got a good old fashionsed arse kicking off the Poms in the first 20/20 of the tour.   Cry

Dx

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 01:10:37 am »

I agree with Ian, 2 weeks the name them.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 10:03:44 am »

You had to mention cricket didn't you?  On the day that NZ got a good old fashionsed arse kicking off the Poms in the first 20/20 of the tour.   Cry

Dx

Oh dear, and there she was feeling all better after her rant.  Now you've upset her again....and she says she's not going to be as tolerant this year...  Wink

MG Mark

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 03:22:11 pm »

Being a complete ignoramus when it comes to Cricket I claim innocence, however I might just have to bid on something this year and hold off payment until I have been disciplined fully and justly by Miss Doris the Dominator.  Shocked
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 03:45:45 pm »

I'm sure she would provide that service anyway for a small fee  Kiss

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 04:07:12 pm »

Being a complete ignoramus when it comes to Cricket I claim innocence, however I might just have to bid on something this year and hold off payment until I have been disciplined fully and justly by Miss Doris the Dominator.  Shocked

Uh oh, looks like my secret's out.  May as well bring the whips, chains and stilettoes with me this year then.    Wink

Dx

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 05:17:07 pm »

Uh oh, looks like my secret's out.  May as well bring the whips, chains and stilettoes with me this year then.    Wink

Dx

Grand - that'll give me a sporting chance of recognising you, having failed initially last year, on account of the bizarre hair style and colouring.... Wink  not to mention darkness and alcohol consumption....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 06:18:50 pm »

Dx

Grand - that'll give me a sporting chance of recognising you, having failed initially last year, on account of the bizarre hair style and colouring.... Wink  not to mention darkness and alcohol consumption....

MG Mark

Just to give you a sporting chance I'll probably be going with the same bizarre hair style and colour this year.    Cool

Dx

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: