Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 02:21:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News from the ACO  (Read 7717 times)
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:31:46 pm »

at least the advance recon unit, aka, team Zarse have done some of the ground work for us Grin

* _1202153604477.png (60.99 KB, 1008x750 - viewed 533 times.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:34:03 pm by Ferrari Spyder » Logged
NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:55:15 pm »

hhmmmm that could be one to put on my calander
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 07:45:29 pm »

In 2008, the American Le Mans Series
Championship will celebrate its tenth
anniversary, and will
welcome a new competitor
from this side of the
Atlantic: Peugeot with
its 908 HDi FAP for the
Sebring 12-Hour race.

Interesting, they are confirming that Peugeot is actually going to compete at sebring!!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 07:49:35 pm »

So the ACO are chasing the Asian doller just like F1, bloody namby pamby buacrats in Brussles are to blame, how long will the french race last after the easy welcome from the southern hemisphere??
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 09:35:49 pm »

In 2008, the American Le Mans Series
Championship will celebrate its tenth
anniversary, and will
welcome a new competitor
from this side of the
Atlantic: Peugeot with
its 908 HDi FAP for the
Sebring 12-Hour race.

Interesting, they are confirming that Peugeot is actually going to compete at sebring!!

Simple question - Do Peugeot actually sell cars in USA at present?

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 12:54:08 am »

Nope
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 11:56:30 pm »

That looks serious!... With 3 running... Watch out Audi Wink and just think of how many French will be there for the finish if it goes to plan Huh

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 01:39:21 am »

those french will be gone when the Dutch have kicked their arse on the soccer field on friday night Cheesy
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 04:08:19 am »

Try and be nice... remember some of us have have a lot of French blood, I see a lot of dodgy comments on this forum against the French and think if it was not for the FRENCH 24hrs race there would not be a Club Arnage forum nor an anniversary we are so pleased to attend.

I am majority French blood and proud of the fact, I am not english although I live under the rule of the english government, in the Channel Island of Guernsey. In fact when asked in France if I am english I always answer that I am from Isle Anglo Normande and am then accepted. We only have one life, it is not a rehearsal, so give a bit of space to others, and before you slag off another country look at the state of your own... I am glad I live where I do and you would probably get the same answer and ideals from my Jersey counterparts

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 11:09:43 am »

Here, here, Martini.  I live here and everybody is charming and friendly.  The locals put up with a lot when we all descend drunkenly into their city in June, and put on one hell of a show.  Yeah, the bureaucrats can be a nightmare, but compared with the way we're treated at circuits like Silverstone (who don't even allow us to camp circuit side), LM still beats the hell out of most other events. 

Besides, we'll give Rotax55 a complex!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 03:37:24 pm »

Try and be nice... remember some of us have have a lot of French blood, I see a lot of dodgy comments on this forum against the French and think if it was not for the FRENCH 24hrs race there would not be a Club Arnage forum nor an anniversary we are so pleased to attend.

I am majority French blood and proud of the fact, I am not english although I live under the rule of the english government, in the Channel Island of Guernsey. In fact when asked in France if I am english I always answer that I am from Isle Anglo Normande and am then accepted. We only have one life, it is not a rehearsal, so give a bit of space to others, and before you slag off another country look at the state of your own... I am glad I live where I do and you would probably get the same answer and ideals from my Jersey counterparts

>Martini...

by your jersey counterparts.. Would that be me? I have to agree.. I never say i am english! Cos i am not!

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »

That looks serious!... With 3 running... Watch out Audi Wink and just think of how many French will be there for the finish if it goes to plan Huh
Was not meant to sound anti french.... just the fact that the locals will be out in huge numbers if Peaugot are doing well!
I appreciate what they have to put up with over the week....

If the tables were turned?

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 07:54:28 pm »

>Martini...

point taken :up:
nickliv
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 11:33:55 pm »

People are people the world over, I think it's the bureaucracy that gets people down.

As a nation the brits sometimes aren't too hot either.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 01:39:21 am »

007 and 10 look awesome Grin

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: