Club Arnage
July 08, 2024, 04:33:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Shirt & Car Sticker Orders 2008  (Read 37753 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:31:21 pm »

Final design can be seen here:
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=8066.msg109900#msg109900

Although the design of the shirt is not yet complete (see design thread), it's pretty clear what we'll end up with, and so you can start placing your orders for them and the Car Stickers. 

Shirts

The price for the basic shirt is £10 and they are available in sizes S,M,L,XL and XXL.  For those who wish to display the bumps on their chest, V-necks are available for an extra 50p.  The V-necks are 'Lady-fit' and are slightly shorter in the body (the shirts!!).  For those who don't know the sizes of their T-shirt, the following table might help:

Ladies         Gents
S          32-34           34-36
M         34-37           38-40
L          37-40           42-44
XL        40-43           46-48
XXL                          50-52
(I'm obviously not expecting Jordan to place an order!!)

Kids sizes are also availble:

3/4 5/6 7/8 9/11 12/13/14/15

You can have a choice for the picture on the back - just the Jag, or the Jag with the clock or, (as has already been requested), nothing at all!.  Please state on the order form.

I am able to offer two 'optional extras' this year:

1  Personalisation - your name (CA name or whatever you want - oh dear, what will the family Zarse come up with!!)  There is no actual maximum size, but remember, the more characters, the smaller they will be - I will split the longer names onto two lines.  The names (or whatever) will be printed under the Tag-Hauer logo on the right (ahem) breast.  This option is an extra £1

2  Flag - the flag (or logo or whatever) of your choice to be printed on the left hand sleeve.  If not a 'regular' flag, send me a jpeg file of the pic you want. This option is also £1 per shirt.

I have kept the prices to a realistic minimum (cheaper than last year) which will still leave a little left over for the server fund.  If we manage to get over 100 shirts, the printing costs will be reduced (by over £1 per shirt) so that would mean even more for the fund.  Of course, you could send me MORE than the Grand Total on the order form - any extra will go directly to the server fund.

Car Stickers

These again will be available - courtesy of Paddy - in 3 sizes (all sizes approx and in cm):
Small    14.5 x 3             £0.80
Medium  22.7 x 4.6        £1.10
Large    29.5 x 6            £1.30
The stickers will be similar to last year, obviously updated for 2008 and with the same pic as the T-shirt.  For those who have had their head buried in the sand (or Newbies), last years looked like this:

Payment

Please pay by one of the following methods (In preferred method order):

1   Bank transfer via internet banking (please add your CA Name in the 'Reference').

Details:
Account Name:         Club Arnage
Account Number:      78121469
Sort Code          :      60-03-27
BIC:                           NWBK GB 2L
IBAN:                         GB31 NWBK 6003 2778 1214 69

2   Cheque
Make payable to:     Club Arnage
Send to:                   D Appleyard
                                9 Park Crescent
                                Cossington
                                Somerset
                                TA7 8LD
3   Paypal

Email ID:        cafund@hotmail.co.uk
This is the least preferred method, as I don’t like the fees they charge.  However, if you wish to pay this way, please add the following amount to cover the fees:

No of                 Add
Shirts                 £

1                1.00
   2                1.50
   3                2.00
   4                2.50

Above this number, contact me for a figure.

Overseas members should contact me to get a price in euros for their order and P&P.

General

Please use the order form in the link below - either send it to me with the cheque or email it back to me if paying by bank transfer or Paypal.

Please send your CA Name, real name & address to me either with the cheque, or via email to cafund@hotmail.co.uk, AFTER you have paid by one of the other methods.

Please note that postage and packing is £1 PER SHIRT for the UK.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE follow these instructions - they are also repeated on the order form.  I spent many hours trying to trace people who had omitted one or more of ther details during the Calendar project

Don’t forget, only those who have pre-paid will get their order filled.

There is no particular deadline (apart from the obvious one) for placing of orders, although I reserve the right to close the book when the I see fit.

It is my aim to get the shirts printed in time for Sebring at least for those going there, and I have asked you to indicate this on the order form.
Del

↓   ↓    ↓  ↓      ORDER FORM BELOW 

* Order 2008 doc.doc (52 KB - downloaded 340 times.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:06:44 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:13:22 pm »

Afternoon - Can you expand on what you mean by "just the Jag, or the Jag with the clock". do you have examples?
basically the picture is this -

you can have the jag on its own or as the picture shows. that make sence?  Huh

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 02:03:19 pm »

A Plea From The Heart
"Please note that postage and packing is £1 PER SHIRT for the UK.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE follow these instructions - they are also repeated on the order form.  I spent many hours trying to trace people who had omitted one or more of ther details during the Calendar project

Don’t forget, only those who have pre-paid will get their order filled."

The above is an extract from the instructions in the first post of this thread for ordering t-shirts & car stickers.

To date, I have received 14 orders, of which 5 are incorrect in some way, meaning I have had to contact the member(s) concerned.  In the cases of insufficient funds, it also means I have to keep track of part-payments and ensure that the outstanding monies are received and correctly logged.  That number rises to 11 if I count the forms where the 'Sebring' question has not been answered

All extra and unnecessary time

To make things idiot-proof (if that's possible!!), please fill in ALL boxes in the 'costs' section of the order form, entering zero in the non-relevant ones.  This might act as a memory jogger.

Many thanks

Disgruntled Del

Team Delboy Racing
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:29 pm »

My keyboard went beserk and deleted a load of posts from this thread - 'umble apologies to those affected.

Ooo look, I've locked it too!

For those who are hard of hearing
The Order Form Is At The Bottom Of The First Post Of This Thread
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 01:42:23 am »

In order to comply with the edicts of the Data Protection Act, it is necessary to inform all those people that place an order for CA merchandise, that certain details relating to those people are kept on file.  This information, namely the name, address and the details of the merchandise ordered, is kept only for the purposes for which it is intended, and will not be divulged to any other party without the express permission of the people concerned.  The information held on any individual is available to be viewd by that individual on request.

Team Delboy Racing
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 03:04:54 pm »

Rusty has tidied up the picture(s) of the Jag for the back of the T-shirt, and they look like this:

Jag + Clock

Jag Only

The final design of the shirt is like this:

The car stickers will use the Jag + Clock image (plus the CA logo of course)

So if you havn't yet ordered, get your order in now - see the first post in this thread.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 04:18:36 pm »

And here they are in 'the flesh'.

Sorry I havn't got one of (all?) the lovely Melans to model them   Cool

And the errrrr 'proper' back  Sad Sad

The 'Sebring' shirts will be going out on Monday, minus the car stickers if ordered.

Del
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:26:59 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 04:55:57 pm »

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have the following shirts 'spare'.  Unfortunately, I had these shirts printed before I received the cash for them, and the order has been cancelled.

1 x XXXL
3  x XL  SOLD
2 x L   SOLD
1 x M V-neck Ladyfit  SOLD

None have any personalisation (although this could be added)
All have the flag of the USA on the sleeve
All have the Jag + Clock on the back
All have the incorrect URL on the back.

Anyone wish to make an offer for any of these??  Any and all proceeds will help to reduce the current £85 loss the server fund will have to take.

Del
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:29:03 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 03:51:29 pm »

I have seen the printer this morning, and have reached an agreement with him.  The printing process used does not allow for overprinting, so for those people who find the miss-spelt URL to be unacceptable, he will re-print the whole shirt FOC.  Please PM me if you want to take this up

Regarding the ‘quality’ of the printing, until a few days ago I knew nothing about the different print processes used in the industry, except that I did not want the ‘iron-on plastic transfer’ method.  It was obvious from the outset that the process he uses is different from that used before for CA shirts because of his acceptance, at a relatively low cost, of the multi-coloured images proposed, and the multitude of  ‘options’ that he would provide which in effect made each shirt unique.  I have no personal experience of shirts printed this way, but the printer assures me that if the ‘maintenance’ instructions are followed, the images will last a considerable time.

I have unlocked this thread to allow comments ABOUT THE SHIRTS ONLY please

Del

Team Delboy Racing
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 05:09:48 pm »

Del,

I'll take my 2 shirts as is. Does not really matter, will wear the T-shirt for awhile at Sebring and then at LeMans and then they'll be tossed in the clothes drawer and never seen again.Since most of my brother and sister Club Arnargers will also be wearing the same mispelled T-shirt it really won't mean a rats ass, sh*t happens and so be it and let's get on with life.
I thank you again for your time and efforts and who wants to angry then let them, CA will go on with or without them.

George
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 06:39:03 pm »

I'll take the remaining one, Del.  The o/h can have it for 'Poo bar night.  Hey - it'll be like a Penny Black with the Queen's head upside down - a collectors' item. Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:01 pm »

As I have already posted in another thread, I'll have mine as it is. And wear it with pride Smiley

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 04:28:22 am »

Hmm.. its rather late but the laptop was glowing like as a beacon when I woke up for a drink (non alcoholic!).
The Shirts are cool and will be displayed shortly...  Sizes are spot on.. is the XXL Robspot still available? Wink
I dont mind the American flag on the arm.... just add 6 stars  with tippex and most Yanks will think its Australian and Australians will think its their new one...

PP Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
kiwipugfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 06:29:45 am »

If mine have already been done with the deliberate IQ test on the back, send 'em. None of my lot will notice the difference!

Cheers
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 04:26:10 pm »

I'll try to get my multiple order in to you tonight. Sorry about the delay.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: