Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 11:17:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AM I THE MAISON BLANCHE CHOSEN ONE?  (Read 40875 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 10:54:06 pm »

Speaking with the ACO today they said that anyone who has been booking with them for 20 Years will get their allocation.

So what about the Liverpool Boys then? Huh

this will be the 17th year ive bought tickets from the ACO though,so i think i deserve to be on the list

PM
That doesn't work either - we've been booking direct for 22 years.

And Lorry is out too, while Powermite gets his tickets with `only` seventeen years on the counter.
So they΄re selling bullsh!t Lips Sealed

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
IanB
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 11:29:33 pm »

The Liverpool boys will be on Blue Nord,cos we accept

with good grace that the fact is that the French have

no organisational skills ( as proved in the 1940s )and

cannot get anything right EVER, Hey! we are only in our

20th year of supporting this event,Speaking personally

if it wasn't for the other Brits, Dutch and American friends

that we meet on a field in France  we would BBQ in Liverpool

and forget about subsidising Brittany Ferries Carrefour,Auchan,

local bars etc,etc
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 12:18:52 am »

I've only been pre-ordering the tickets since the mid 90's as before that, you just turned up and paid the man at the entrance to (whichever) campsite.

The fact that I've been going to La Sarthe since 1965 doesn't seem to count........ Cry Cry Cry

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 12:55:22 am »

cannot get anything right EVER

They are just a bunch of spineless turncoats that will tell anyone what they want to hear to keep them quiet then change the game as soon as it suits them and f**k everyone else as long as the are OK, they've been pulling that stunt for centuries. A bunch of unwashed garlic munching retard cowards that will sell you down the road with as smile as happily as they would shake your hand and then stab you in the back and at the same time calling themselves resistance fighters. c**ts

The Brethren Rock
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 01:42:48 am »

cannot get anything right EVER
Fine words Sir!
You forgot to mention unruly under arm hair, silly moustaches, Massive sideburns, really sh*t cars and and an interest in the Derriere. The men are C***s too!

It looks like ist gonna be a Naga thing!

They are just a bunch of spineless turncoats that will tell anyone what they want to hear to keep them quiet then change the game as soon as it suits them and f**k everyone else as long as the are OK, they've been pulling that stunt for centuries. A bunch of unwashed garlic munching retard cowards that will sell you down the road with as smile as happily as they would shake your hand and then stab you in the back and at the same time calling themselves resistance fighters. c**ts

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 10:49:47 am »

So we are on Blue Nord instead of the hallowed ground of MB, I am gutted but am of the frame of mind of well lets give it a go and see what Blue Nord is like. I agree that the ACO could not organise a piss up in a brewrey as far as looking after the thousands of people who visit and camp each year and have done like Del and others from the mid sixties, some in are group have been each year since the late eighty's.

We as a group have never taken more space than we have had tickets for, most years we have given away space to late comers, but this year we will take what we have paid for, if we need it or not. With such a vast reduction in camping space you can just see all the agro with the security monkeys insisting you stay within your spec, well this year I say f*ck them, one peice of advice is to take your invoice to prove how many spaces you have payed for, it does help when trying to explain to the garlic smelling apes that your mate does not arrive until later in the week and the space for him is yours.

Paddy, I am made up that you have got sorted on MB, and no dout we will visit you to enjoy your hospitality again this year as you and drinking for Holland are welcome to some Low Flyers at camp Liverblue Boys.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:07:39 am by Brian(Liverpool boys) » Logged

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 11:04:52 am »

welcome to some Low Flyers at camp Liverblue Boys.

Surely you should be called the Everton Boys now  Grin

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 11:18:31 am »

Paddy, I am made up that you have got sorted on MB, and no dout we will visit you to enjoy your hospitality again this year as you and drinking for Holland are welcome to some Low Flyers at camp Liverblue Boys.

Absolutely no problem whatsoever! My guess is the Friday night Party would be rather dull without Club Arnage, we're picking up the plan again to get an exclusive gadget for the Friday Party which will entitle to entrance and drinks.
We had serious doubts about throwing the party on Bleu Nord due to non-CA'ers and non-DfH'ers wandering around on the Friday evening having nothing to do and wanting to join in. As we will be on MB now, we can go ahead as originally planned. It might be a bit more of an exclusive party though, we probably have space only for a maximum of 250 people...
Details to follow after Sebring Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 11:54:13 am »

I had my ACO letter yesterday and it's Blue Nord for us too. Team Zarse are evicted from MB, and it's a bloody outrage! I've been on the list for years and now this! I even went and told the Commer who is, naturally enough, catatonic with fury and indignation at the humiliation of being relegated to the humble confines of Blue. Rest assured the relevant curses have been laid against the ACO.

Time does not permit me to enter into yet another anti-french tirade, needless to say, I would happily add paragraph after paragraph to Rusty's eloquence above.

Oh well, I suppose we are all just going to have to make the best of it, Blitz spirit and all that. Perhaps a little CA encampment in that concrete triangle on the aerial photo, might be fun?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 12:44:52 pm »

Andy, You could paint The Gimp blue and call him the Blue Zarse Fly Grin

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 01:22:50 pm »

I should imagine that the sight of the Commer rising from her winter slumber was awesome.  I wouldn't want to be in the ACO's shoes when she gets there in June.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 01:27:38 pm »

Trust me to be out of the way :lol: ill be keeping my eye out for the gimp and any CA flags, shirts etc to say hello Smiley  Grin

mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 06:16:30 pm »

So we are on Blue Nord instead of the hallowed ground of MB, I am gutted but am of the frame of mind of well lets give it a go and see what Blue Nord is like. I agree that the ACO could not organise a piss up in a brewrey as far as looking after the thousands of people who visit and camp each year and have done like Del and others from the mid sixties, some in are group have been each year since the late eighty's.

We as a group have never taken more space than we have had tickets for, most years we have given away space to late comers, but this year we will take what we have paid for, if we need it or not. With such a vast reduction in camping space you can just see all the agro with the security monkeys insisting you stay within your spec, well this year I say f*ck them, one peice of advice is to take your invoice to prove how many spaces you have payed for, it does help when trying to explain to the garlic smelling apes that your mate does not arrive until later in the week and the space for him is yours.

Nice rant Bri  Grin Not so sure i like the sound of The Liverblue Boys part though  Huh

My only real concern now that we know we're being punted to BN is security for the likes of friday night and race days when most of us go walk about and wont be anywhere near our tents???

Jimmy may have to bring the sledge hammer out of retirement  Grin

They have lumps of what round the back???
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 06:25:05 pm »

The postie was very late today - 4 pm. However he had my letter from the ACO.

I usually get 10 camping and 6 entry tickets, way more than I ever need now. So as it's a big expense that I could do without at this time of year, I reduced it to 3 on this year's request and included it in the "Termie" heap. I did not put a second choice campsite.

So in today's post the ACO are offering me my usual - 10 camping and 6 entry - but in Blue Nord! They have quoted my regular booking number, and kindly have given me ACO prices, even though my membership lapsed last May or thereabouts.

To me, this seems like the ACO haven't yet reached the start of the pile.

Maybe I'll get another allocation...
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:34 pm »

I wonder just how small MB is going to be if they are bouncing "magic listers" off it? 

At least it sounds like you haven't lost your magic list status Smokie - even if it's less useful if you're being given Bleu Nord! 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: