Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 12:49:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL MAJOR CAMPSITES CLOSED FOR 2008  (Read 19639 times)
rcutler
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:09:55 pm »

This is depressing:-

http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_ev=20&id_boutique=45&id_rubrique=45

Maison Blanche
Houx Annexe
Houx
Karting Nord
Chappelle
Blue Sud
Expo
Musee
Terte Rouge

ALL CLOSED!!!

I don't think we will be going now! Looks like the french can't be bothered! Anyone up for a weekend in Germany? Perhaps the weekend before?
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:15:10 pm »

am i being thick? it says there sold out so surly that doesn't mean closed  Huh

(thinking me camping there is screwed now  Roll Eyes)

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:19:06 pm »

am i being thick? it says there sold out so surly that doesn't mean closed  Huh

(thinking me camping there is screwed now  Roll Eyes)

Yup, Ricks been a bit shite with his translation.  Click the little Union Flag and you get 'Stock Exhausted', 'Sold Out' etc.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:35:26 pm »

Looks like we'll all be in Beausejour Annexe in a couple of years

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 06:47:43 pm »

This is depressing:-

http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_ev=20&id_boutique=45&id_rubrique=45

Maison Blanche
Houx Annexe
Houx
Karting Nord
Chappelle
Blue Sud
Expo
Musee
Terte Rouge

ALL CLOSED!!!

I don't think we will be going now! Looks like the french can't be bothered! Anyone up for a weekend in Germany? Perhaps the weekend before?

The old ticker missed a couple of beats there  Shocked

They have lumps of what round the back???
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:53:55 pm »

I see Arnage campsite is available, good site, access to the track, lots of flat well shaded space.  Maybe Camp Club Arnage could form there?

I'm not too negative on that at the moment. It looks like a better alternative than Bleu Nord Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 07:00:37 pm »

I see Arnage campsite is available, good site, access to the track, lots of flat well shaded space.  Maybe Camp Club Arnage could form there?

I'm not too negative on that at the moment. It looks like a better alternative than Bleu Nord Undecided

I Agree, close to the village of Arnage, if all of CA is located there it will be a massive party Smiley
rcutler
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 07:13:16 pm »

NO Click on each campsite and it tells you what they really mean:-

http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_produit=193&id_boutique=45&rubrique=45&id_univers=1&id_ev=20
nickliv
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 07:21:21 pm »

I Agree, close to the village of Arnage, if all of CA is located there it will be a massive party Smiley

AND only 29 euros a pitch. Let's buy the bloody lot!
rcutler
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 07:25:27 pm »

I tend to agree but the website will only let me book one ticket, are there any standpipes there?
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 07:39:31 pm »

I tend to agree but the website will only let me book one ticket, are there any standpipes there?
Well that's what it says on the website, only order 1 ticket.

I am sorry but I get the feeling that people are panicking for no apparent reason.
There are not suddenly 100.000 more visitors to Le Mans 2008 nor are there suddenly 100.000 more people that want to camp this year.

Things will pan out, sure DFH and others need a bit more -adjoining- space than others, but I am pretty sure that that can be found somewhere if MB proves to be impossible.

Why not wait untill all who have booked early, with the help of Termie, receive an allocation and then act to ensure there's a place on whatever campsite to have a great party Fridaynight and an enjoyable stay for DFH and friends?
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 07:41:33 pm »

Very sensible words Bas

Steve East Anglian cobras

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 08:09:34 pm »

I am sorry but I get the feeling that people are panicking for no apparent reason.
There are not suddenly 100.000 more visitors to Le Mans 2008 nor are there suddenly 100.000 more people that want to camp this year.

Sorry Bas, but it appears suddenly there are about 20.000 less camping pitches on places we'd like to be Huh

Things will pan out, sure DFH and others need a bit more -adjoining- space than others, but I am pretty sure that that can be found somewhere if MB proves to be impossible.
I hope you can apreciate things all change suddenly for DfH. We'd like to arrange security, cancel scaffolding, rethink campsite plan, refigure nearly everything. There's NOTHING on Blue, so we have to arrange water, showers, the lot. Hell, I'm even thinking about bringing bogs! Stupid ACO! Angry

Why not wait untill all who have booked early, with the help of Termie, receive an allocation and then act to ensure there's a place on whatever campsite to have a great party Fridaynight and an enjoyable stay for DFH and friends?
I'd rather be safe than sorry, so that means I have to act now rather than the end of the month, or whenever the ACO can be bothered to inform everyone about their (re-)allocation.

Sensible words maybe, for those who only have to pack their SCE Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 08:31:03 pm »

That just means they are sold out, the campsites where the stock is exhausted do not show this ferme/closed sign.

By the way, who was on bleu nord last year, give us a headsup about bogs and showers, are there any? And if so, how many? There is some confusion as to the availabilty of these creature comforts!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
rcutler
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 08:31:55 pm »

Sorry Bas, but it appears suddenly there are about 20.000 less camping pitches on places we'd like to be Huh

I hope you can apreciate things all change suddenly for DfH. We'd like to arrange security, cancel scaffolding, rethink campsite plan, refigure nearly everything. There's NOTHING on Blue, so we have to arrange water, showers, the lot. Hell, I'm even thinking about bringing bogs! Stupid ACO! Angry

I'd rather be safe than sorry, so that means I have to act now rather than the end of the month, or whenever the ACO can be bothered to inform everyone about their (re-)allocation.

Sensible words maybe, for those who only have to pack their SCE Undecided

I feel I have to agree with Paddy, We Need several pitches together. We plan for almost a year for this event and the ACO think we are fine being tossed around like this! I have cancelled my membership with the ACO and am seriously expecting not to be at Le Mans this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: