Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 11:22:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche mayhem (?)  (Read 14716 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 10:30:51 pm »

do the ACO Marshall's direct you to a space or is it possible to choose your own area

I arrived Tuesday pm and they walked me through to where they wanted me to go.  As it happens it is exactly the spot I would have chosen for myself so I didnt put up any kind of a fight.....  they came back later to make sure I had pitched within the right space. 

There was a bit of a fracas when it became obvious that if I was contained within my marked pitch (spray paint on the grass) and someone else took the next door pitch, then I would become totally locked in and unable to get my car out again. 

The two dutch guys next to me told them that they had 3 passes and that the space in front of me was their space and the ACO blokes gave up.  In fact the  Dutchies only had 2 passes and although we were able to protect the extra space till Friday, I was enclosed on Saturday but wasnt going anywhere by then. 

F
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2008, 10:33:41 pm »

BN in 2006. The Marshalls guided our 2 cars to an area, we pitched up and were happy with our lot.

This was about 8pm on the Thursday night. Went to pub , got back at about 2 promptly fell asleep.

Woke the following day (8 ish) to find that it would be slightly more difficult to get the cars out due to the proximity of the new arrivals. Not a big problem though, But it would have been very difficult to get a larger vehicle out such as a camper van.

Its not that easy finding your way back in the dark though as its quite featureless, just possibly alcohol may also make it more tricky.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: