Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:28:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Tickets  (Read 3169 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: December 20, 2007, 10:52:45 am »

A while back I emailed the ACO direct requesting camping tickets for the Classic.

We noticed yesterday that you can now buy tickets direct from the online shop, so I emailed tham asking when the tickets I asked for back in August would be confirmed and have been told it won't be until March at the earliest.

Yet a simple visit to the online shop has resulted in the required tickets ordered and paid for. What is going on?

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:03:04 am »

Hmmm Maison Blanche is I think showing as sold out?

I thought that I'd emailed the ACO for Classic tickets a few months ago but I haven't received confirmation from them and I now can't find a copy of the bleeding email which leads me to think I didn't send it  Huh

I was going to resend the order but it looks like I've missed MB if I didn't send the order originally.   Arse.....

Edited: panic over, I've just found the email I sent in September...thank God for that! 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:07:13 am by Piglet » Logged
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 11:20:35 am »

Is it the case then that the aco have already allocated me tickets, and will send me confirmation around March time for my first request?

How come they are able to sell and confirm tickets if you buy online, but not if you requested them sometime ago.  Huh

Hopefully I may have some extra tickets to sell around march Undecided

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 11:46:50 am »

I too reserved mine in September.  I asked them if the e-mail was enough or if they wanted me to book officially and they said, no, I'd been allocated the tickets on the basis of the e-mail.  Fingers crossed!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:13:45 pm »

I too reserved mine in September.  I asked them if the e-mail was enough or if they wanted me to book officially and they said, no, I'd been allocated the tickets on the basis of the e-mail.  Fingers crossed!

Same here.  I emailed my order and received an email reply of confirmation.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Newcastle Dave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »

Has anyone got a confirmation to an order for the classic made by post (as opposed to email) Huh 

I downloaded the forms and sent them in about three weeks ago, but have heard nothing back so far.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: