Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 11:22:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: !! NEW MEMBER !!  (Read 4000 times)
T0PD0G

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2007, 01:50:16 pm »

Hello all,

It's that time of year when I've booked my crossing, paid for my grandstand seats and can think of little else other than paying homage to the best 4 days of the year. (followed closely by a few trips to the ring!)

As i've exhausted the interest of my fellow collegues raving about what their missing the natural course of progression would be to join a forum where the banters flows.

Look forward to joing in with all of you.

TOPDOG

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 02:49:28 pm »

Hello to you TD, and welcome to the CA madhouse where the banter continues throughout the year.

Only 4 days!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked.......still a learner then.  Many on here will be setting up camp on the Monday morning.

And you've paid for tickets already - you must be one of the rich folk who use a ticket agency  Undecided Undecided

Tell us a bit about yourself......where you live, where you stay at LM, T-shirt size etc...

Del

Team Delboy Racing
T0PD0G

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:01:19 pm »

Hi Delboy,
You guessed right! This will be my second time to LM. I was kindly invited by some long serving patriots of the cause.
Last time we camped at Clubmotorsport just a few clicks from Arnarge village. The tickets we get from JustTickets.

With 4 days being wet and many trips to the lav just a distant memory,(overdose on mussels in Arnarge) it won't be long before the obligatory LM planning sessions start!

I'm not sure if I can top it but standing underneath the podium getting drenched in Champagne and rain brought a sudden realisation of why we're here.

I would like to go for a week but in order to substain my other needs of hooning about europe I must decide sparingly. In other words, if the wife lets me.

Thanks for the welcome!

TOPDOG
Shropshire

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 05:39:08 pm »

Hi TD

Although '07 wasn't the best year (weather-wise) for your inaugural visit, I'm sure it was the first of many.  We get a wet one every 5 years or so, the last being on '01 which was even wetter than '07.

Many of us get our tickets direct from the ACO - a lot cheaper, but you need a good strong heart and lots of fingernails - see the 'Has anyone received their invoice yet?' thread on the General Board.

Nice county Salop -  go there at least once a year to Broome (just outside of Craven Arms) to enjoy the beauty of the Long Minge Mynd.

Keep watching, and join in

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: