Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 10:17:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the f*** is happening to this country  (Read 8833 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 09:42:59 pm »

Sorry to hear of your visits by The Arseholes of Humanity.

The garage door idea is a beauty, as is the Gun.... and the dog. The only one that wont make you the criminal is the dog though....

Being a Shotgun and Firearms license holder, with a cabinet full of guns, it would be nice to have the same rules as the yanks under such circumstances.... but we will be the one inside after the incident and the scrote will probably get a holiday to the Maldives and a new Porsche to help him get over his trauma.

I think all the solutions offered by everyone are the best way... you can get those PIR operated video camera units for under £100 (seen them in my local gun shop) for times when no one is at home and they are easily hidden so the scum wont see them.

Finally... an old Forest chap, sadly deceased, had a wonderful idea for stopping people tampering with the Pheasant pens he looked after.
Sharpened 4" Nails hammered through planks, sharp end up and hidden under leaves.
Certainly caught the two blokes who were doing it, but caused him a whole world of aggro from Plod and the courts.

Get a house sitter for your hols and have a good one.

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 12:34:40 am »

The 4" nails is a good one, don't forget to cover the nails in excrement, good for the wound, mighty painful and with luck the limb will drop off.
Knowing what he was like there would have been said matter.. or even worse on the nails. He was known as having a stash of Cymag powder... evil dust!! but the two affected by the nails are still alive so....... one limps a bit... as you would if you had a nail enter your heel on landing from hopping over a 6' fence.
Makes my eyes water thinking about it... ouch!  The FURQers deserved it though! Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 12:44:25 am »

Sorry bob.

The big dog thing is great, as are big piles of the stuff. My idea's aren't very proffesional, but has worked once !!

I live in hope the government and those turds with too much to speak about will one day be victims of crime and then change the penal system . .

Take life by the horns and live it.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 01:47:40 am »

I don't for a second advocate the use of firearms on other people, and without a doubt the cult of guns over here can be more than a little terrifying at times.  But it does make some slimy SOB think twice about breaking into a house when he realizes he could be staring into the business end of a 12 guage, knowing the bloke behind it can & will use it.
Fax
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 03:04:19 am »

I don't for a second advocate the use of firearms on other people, and without a doubt the cult of guns over here can be more than a little terrifying at times.  But it does make some slimy SOB think twice about breaking into a house when he realizes he could be staring into the business end of a 12 guage, knowing the bloke behind it can & will use it.
Fax
I was not saying in any way that i would use the guns I have on someone.... We responsible owners would never do so, or even suggest that we would,  that would be enough to have our licences revoked. Even a mere jest in "this" text form could be enough, if reported, to have such an action put upon us.

PP

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 10:56:25 am »

Bob, I know what you are going through and it makes life hell, seven and a half years ago I was going through it with a gang of drugged up low life, the fact that I stood up to them made the suituation even worse. I like LPP am a firearms and shotgun certificate holder and  the fact that I did not want to have these revolked  stopped me and my nephews from baseball batting the lot of them. At one point I even thought of paying some one to work it to them, but the thought of losing my hobby stopped me.

It got so bad that in the end we sold up and moved and we have had seven and a half years of peace and quite where we now live.

I have to say that Merseyside police were totally usless in helping or protecting my family and property during the months that we endurred hell on earth, we installed a monitored alarm systems and cctv cameras, put instead of watching tv of an evening we used to sit looking and listening at what was happening outside the house.

I hope this does not get you down to much and wish you well in sorting it out, but would deffo look at a house sitter while you are away.
Brian
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 10:59:35 am by Brian(Liverpool boys) » Logged

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 02:06:58 pm »

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I think the dog idea is great, I have always wanted to get another dog since we lost 2 in tragic circumstances a few years ago. I said I wouldn't get another one as we both work and it wouldn't be fair to shut a dog in all day. With recent events though, I am prepared to rethink this and do what's best to protect my home and family.

It was all quiet last night but then they waited until Monday after I disturbed them on Saturday. At one point a car was parked outside for about 15 minutes with the engine running and it wasn't until this morning that we found out it was visiting our neighbours. It's quite frightening when you start to imagine things that could happen.

Last night my son came up with a broken window revenge plan. He says that the 2 families that were probibly responsible are notorious and it wont be hard to find out were they live. Given the nature of my job I have access to some pretty nasty chemicals, not in a dangerous sense, but, these are so concentrated and  smelly that you wouldn't believe. His idea was to make up a cocktail of these and go to their houses early one morning and pump a couple of hundred mils through the airbricks. Given the high odour and the longivity of these chemicals it would render the house uninhabitable for at least 6 months.

A good idea but does this make me as bad as them?

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 02:26:30 pm »

Just don't let them catch ya Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
nickliv
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 04:39:14 pm »

What you've done there bob, unfortunately, is you've committed the cardinal sin of writing down your plan.

Sounds like a blinder though.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 05:42:13 pm »

Aaaah 666!!!!!

nickliv is the devil  Shocked

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 05:45:12 pm »

Aaaah 666!!!!!

nickliv is the devil  Shocked

Recent research suggests that the number of the beast is actually 616.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: