Club Arnage
October 05, 2024, 10:07:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie who needs help  (Read 7357 times)
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:24:04 pm »

How do folks, Im a newbie but I have been to Lemans the last 3 years Smiley

Lemans 08 will be a first to me as me and a Friend are driving over rather than going with my dad and staying all weekend at the track. We have a small issue of a camping ticket / pass and where to get one Sad can anyone help as the rest has been sorted and this is our last obstacle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Thanks

Kev

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 04:33:04 pm »

Buy one directly from the ACO Huh

You'll be on beasejour and pretty far away from the pitlane straight, but at least you will be there. Or try *bay, for marked up tickets up to 300 euro for one Maison blanche ticket or Houx annexe for instance.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:42:35 pm »

Try the ACO first, then the ticket agencies and elsewhere if you 're preared to pay over the odds, but if you are prepared to wait, then nearer the time spare tickets frequently come up at face value on this forum.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 04:44:33 pm »

i usually stat at Houx annexe. so if i get my dad to use his ACO membership i can get discount Smiley

any ideas on cost as no matter what i try i cant get on the site Sad

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 04:53:26 pm »

Hi Kev and welcome to the site.

The Le Mans ticket site works fine for me.  Try http://www.lemans.org/ticket/pages/index_gb.html

I imagine your Dad is too late to order Houx Annexe tickets direct from the ACO (I've lost track of whether the track will exist for this year or not?).

As Knetter says, I'd buy something from the ACO so you've got a camping ticket and then keep your eye out on the sale and swap forum here for left overs of something better and then you can flog on your BSJ ticket nearer the time. 

Good luck
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:03:18 pm »

Many thanks! I think ill have to go for the blue section in that case! Ill speak to my co driver this week and get the form sent off to get one! Many thanks guys. Just hope I can get something remotely close tho

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 06:46:08 pm »

I think you'll be out of luck for Bleu - I'd put in for it but I doubt you'll get it.   By this stage of the year you're likely to get BSJ I'd imagine. 
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 06:11:17 pm »

I think you'll be out of luck for Bleu - I'd put in for it but I doubt you'll get it.   By this stage of the year you're likely to get BSJ I'd imagine. 
well think the time has passed and im screwed to get a ticket now - think ebay beckons Sad

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 06:44:54 pm »

well think the time has passed and im screwed to get a ticket now - think ebay beckons Sad

If you willing to pay, Page and Moy are offereing packages that include ferry and camping in the annexe. A bit pricey if your used to buying direct from the ACO, but could be cheaper than the Ebay scalpers.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 07:44:09 pm »

I've always either bought a ticket at the camp site gate or, as in the last two years bought a ticket from members on this site.
Don't waste your money on fleabay!!

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 04:33:58 pm »

Hi Kev
I see that Mulsanne and Arnage are still available.  Although they're away from the grandstands, I personally think they're great for overnight atmosphere and better than BSJ.
http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_ev=20&id_boutique=45&id_rubrique=45

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 05:14:01 pm »

Kev,

If you are still in need of a camping permit and GA ticket PM your email, maybe able to help out.

JG
nickliv
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 11:54:24 pm »

I see that Mulsanne and Arnage are still available.  Although they're away from the grandstands, I personally think they're great for overnight atmosphere and better than BSJ.
http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_ev=20&id_boutique=45&id_rubrique=45

True. I spent all night at Arnage last year, and you couldn't beat it.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 01:15:44 pm »

Kev,

If you are still in need of a camping permit and GA ticket PM your email, maybe able to help out.

JG
PM on its way Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: