Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:19:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paris Final (Who is going)  (Read 8316 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:35 pm »

.... and now the French have a strike on the Paris Metro and cancelled Eurostar services!

Cant wait to hear what Mr Zarse has to say about THAT!!   Grin

F
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 02:10:51 pm »

.... and now the French have a strike on the Paris Metro and cancelled Eurostar services!

Cant wait to hear what Mr Zarse has to say about THAT!!   Grin

F

The word "typical" springs to mind Fran.  Angry Angry

I'm not too upset though as I've got a four-way bet on: England lose against Russia, Scotland to lose against Georgia, England to lose the Rugby and Hamilton not to become world champ. Well I've got the first two right and whilst I would prefer not to have a week of complete sporting misery, trousering the proceeds will partially make up for the inevitable. I just wish I'd thrown in Villa to lose to Man Unt too.  Sad

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 12:14:59 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 05:36:18 pm »

I'm not too upset though as I've got a four-way bet on: England lose against Russia, Scotland to lose against Georgia, England to lose the Rugby and Hamilton not to become world champ. Well I've got the first two right and whilst I would prefer not to have a week of complete sporting misery, trousering the proceeds will partially make up for the inevitable. I just wish I'd thrown in Villa to lose to Man Unt too.  Sad

Was that the Bah Humbug Bonus Bet?

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Ade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 09:19:39 pm »

Lewis Hamilton could face punishment after using two sets of wet-weather tyres during Friday's first practice session for the Brazilian Grand Prix. - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7053377.stm

You might have 3 out of 4 if Hamilton gets penalised.

Ade

Le Mans - the how you get there is not quite as important as being there.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 12:10:57 am »

Got away with a €15000 fine to the team.  Chicken feed after $100 million dollers. Grin
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 12:13:55 pm »

I called it! I called it! I can't tell you how delighted I am to have predicted this utter misery. A shame then that I only had a quid on it....  Embarrassed

The other thing that makes me happy is there's no victory parade to attend. I remember four years ago, it was the first time I'd ever met JPC, Steve Brown, Gibberish, Rick Cutler and some other people who I can't remember. Just to recap the day, we met at a pub off Regent St at 11.00, drunk heavily, watched the parade go by for ten minutes, Steve and I  lunched on a packet of salted peanuts, got even drunker, went to another pub and drank the rest of the day away. Then I caught a late train home with Gibberish, whilst Steve had multiple McPisses. We eventually reached Three Bridges and dropped in at the Kebab Centre. It was shortly after this point that the pool of sick went missing. A international search for the vanishing vomit lasting several days ensued and speculation as to it's fate was rife. And to this day nobody really knows what happened to it, I still think a hungry drunken Crawleyite probably ate it.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 04:13:20 pm »

A Prophet of Doom, That's what you are Zarse. 400 years ago you would have been burnt at the stake on Redhill Common. Witchcraft, nothing less.I don't mind you casting your evil curse on the football and F1 but there can be no excuses for involving the Rugby Final.
If, by any chance that you get your come up pence some time in the future, I will be first in line with a gallon of lead free.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:16:11 pm by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 11:32:41 pm »

Just don't bring down a gallon in 32 days please....

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 02:03:17 pm »

I called it! I called it! I can't tell you how delighted I am to have predicted this utter misery. A shame then that I only had a quid on it....  Embarrassed

The other thing that makes me happy is there's no victory parade to attend. I remember four years ago, it was the first time I'd ever met JPC, Steve Brown, Gibberish, Rick Cutler and some other people who I can't remember. Just to recap the day, we met at a pub off Regent St at 11.00, drunk heavily, watched the parade go by for ten minutes, Steve and I  lunched on a packet of salted peanuts, got even drunker, went to another pub and drank the rest of the day away. Then I caught a late train home with Gibberish, whilst Steve had multiple McPisses. We eventually reached Three Bridges and dropped in at the Kebab Centre. It was shortly after this point that the pool of sick went missing. A international search for the vanishing vomit lasting several days ensued and speculation as to it's fate was rife. And to this day nobody really knows what happened to it, I still think a hungry drunken Crawleyite probably ate it.

What were the odds?  I had england to beat russia, England to win the final, and Lewis to become World Champ....DOOOOH

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
rcutler
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 07:15:46 am »

What were the odds?  I had england to beat russia, England to win the final, and Lewis to become World Champ....DOOOOH

So it was your fault then! Angry
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 03:23:39 pm »

Well I am back from very warm and sunny Cyprus. The hotel had ITV so I was able to watch both disasters Sad. The beer was cold though so not all bad.

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: