Club Arnage
September 27, 2024, 09:31:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you really hate more than anything thread  (Read 19040 times)
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 10:59:33 am »

I am sure i can say for all in the ham that our thoughts are with the 2 of you LT.

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007, 02:02:39 pm »

Thanx alot everyone.

Didn't wanna spoil the fun in this thread, but didn't know where and how to put it.....

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007, 02:55:15 pm »

Thanx alot everyone. Didn't wanna spoil the fun in this thread, but didn't know where and how to put it.....
No worries mate, you just keep smiling- we're all thinking of you and I'm a great believer in positive thoughts doing good.. Trust me, I'm a doctor!
 I also hate wasps that get sucked into ones car at speed and take it personally Grin
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:58:03 pm by Dr Sconefinger » Logged

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007, 09:40:50 pm »

LT, Marius dont worry about spoiling a good breeze in a thread my friend. Im sure we would all rather be able to wish both your GF and yourself well and any time is good enough, for a good friend.

God bless both of you and goodluck

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2007, 10:56:39 pm »

Why do tv and radio presenters read the temperature in Farenheit rather than Celsius now that the weather is a bit warmer?

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2007, 10:39:34 am »

its nice and sunny and has been all week and i have not been humbering once!!

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2007, 11:12:56 am »

Bleeding mossies - I picked up five bites whilst sitting at my desk yesterday.   Despite the Piriton I look like bloody Spotty Dog! 
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 12:32:15 am »

I hate people moaning about the weather

Smiley

unless it's too cold

Angry

or it's raining too much

Sad

or it's far too hot

Wink

but it's not gonna be too hot for me this year!

Cool

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2007, 04:40:57 am »

Bleeding mossies - I picked up five bites whilst sitting at my desk yesterday.   Despite the Piriton I look like bloody Spotty Dog! 

Piriton etc won't stop the godforsaken skeeters biting - you need to either cover yourself in a bug-spray that contains Deet, distract them with CO2 - the little bastards are attracted to the carbon dioxide in your breath, so a CO2 emitter trap will divert them, or eat lots of Marmite. Apparently the vitamin B in yummy marmite really puts them off your blood.

I have to say that Marmite truly is utterly delish on buttered, toasted English muffins - and so has no place in this thread. Unfairly, even the tiny little jar is 7 frickin' bucks over here. I hate that more than anything......

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 09:46:17 am »

Piriton etc won't stop the godforsaken skeeters biting - you need to either cover yourself in a bug-spray that contains Deet, distract them with CO2 - the little bastards are attracted to the carbon dioxide in your breath, so a CO2 emitter trap will divert them, or eat lots of Marmite. Apparently the vitamin B in yummy marmite really puts them off your blood.

I have to say that Marmite truly is utterly delish on buttered, toasted English muffins - and so has no place in this thread. Unfairly, even the tiny little jar is 7 frickin' bucks over here. I hate that more than anything......

The Piriton is to stop the swelling ( Grin) as I'm allergic to the blooding things.  Strangely, most of the time I don't find the need to mossie deterant in my air conditioned office in the centre of Bristol!  Grin   Eating more marmite on toast sounds like a good idea though! 
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2007, 02:58:13 pm »

bloody marvellous for insect bites.
So they get attracked well? Roll Eyes

Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2007, 08:10:25 pm »

rather than loading your body up with all those nasty chemicals, give Tea Tree Oil a go, bloody marvellous for insect bites.

Tried that, tried witch hazel still looked like Spotty Dog and wanted to chew my arm and both hands off  Sad  Can't use anti-histamine creams as I react to those so the only option really is Piriton and very good it is too!    It's the allergic reaction to the bites that is the problem rather than the bites themselves (if that makes sense!). 
Catchpole

Lets Go Racing

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2007, 08:20:03 pm »

my fav. Paddy

* Lion_25.jpg (57.19 KB, 354x500 - viewed 296 times.)
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2007, 10:26:17 pm »

Stupid, waste your time threads...

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 03:21:36 pm »

The Piriton is to stop the swelling ( Grin) as I'm allergic to the blooding things.  Strangely, most of the time I don't find the need to mossie deterant in my air conditioned office in the centre of Bristol!  Grin   Eating more marmite on toast sounds like a good idea though! 

Try Zirtek, it has a more effective active ingredient, and it won't make you feel sleepy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: