Club Arnage
September 27, 2024, 09:23:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "S" Word  (Read 95846 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2008, 11:14:43 pm »

Yeah - you're right. But who's counting days/hours/minutes once you're at the gate? Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
rcutler
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2008, 11:16:21 pm »

True, This time next week I am sure I will be pissed as a fart with a certain M. Harper!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2008, 11:19:04 pm »

That was great fun last year at the Fish on Fire, send him my best regards and I hope to see him at Turn 10!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2008, 11:21:48 pm »

ATC Greg, Matt and I will be at the Fish on Fire on Friday evening! We have four hours to kill until Julian lands!  Smiley
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2008, 07:49:57 am »

^We'll be there Wednesday the 12th.  Guess we'll see you at the track. :cheers:

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2008, 05:21:22 am »

To those FL bound this weekend - bring your slickers, it's blasting down right now. It's going to be a little soggy at The Fish on Fire this weekend.
It can rain all it likes this weekend - as long as it's blown itself out before the one after.
Safe travels all of you who are on the way over - sorry to miss those that aren't.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
died_laughing

It could be wourse, I could be you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2008, 01:56:22 pm »

Only 2 1/2 hours left at work. Smiley
Flying tomorrow. Cheesy

I\\\\\\\\\\\'ve think i\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gone insane, i can\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember my own name. It could be worse, i could be you.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2008, 04:23:58 pm »

finished work, back home, beer in my hand whoooohoooo!!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2008, 05:47:41 pm »

finished work, back home, beer in my hand whoooohoooo!!

How does that feel?

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2008, 06:07:24 pm »

relaxed and good Cheesy
johnevans3
CA Veteran

Howdy Pardner

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2008, 01:51:49 pm »

Finished packing up the motor home and will be heading out in about an hour.  Will be stopping along the way to pick up Larry and arrive on Thursday night.  Will be checking in at the CA site on Friday morning.  Have a safe trip all.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2008, 05:26:38 pm »

'Kin ell. I have a sore head this morning. Well, best laid plans all went piss-shaped, as usual.
The plan was that Greg would scoop JPC up from the scareport around 6.00pm breeze over to FoF for a little light refreshment and a bite to eat, before picking up Julian from MCO and driving off into the boonies. That was the plan.
So there I was, sipping my lemonade when Every showed-up in a cab. Apparently Greg's truck had thrown a wobbly and Greg was going to be a 'bit late'. The recipe for disaster was just starting to simmer.....
During the waiting period, there was nothing to do, so we resigned ourselves to drinking like utter bastards. The waiting period went on and on.....
Greg, who was due in at 5.30, showed-up around 9.00. Greg seemed pretty determined to catch-up with us in the inebriation dept. and quickly switched from beer to strange looking green shots. It had the desired effect.
Every's eyes started pointing in different directions......
Julian, who was due in at around 8.30 was still in Philadelphia at 9.00pm. Greg and Mark (who was now telling anyone who'd listen "I love you - you and me, against the world, eh?") toughed-it-out and said they'd wait for the arrival of Mr Woodenshoes.
And so it went on........and on.
Julian's flight got in around midnight (I think). I sent my manservant (son-in-law) to collect him. We killed the time by having a couple of 'slotters'. At this point, the ballcock in Every's stomach switched his brain off.
They finally dragged their asses out of there at around 1.30am - destination? I don't think anyone knew.
No food was consumed. The tab was impressive.
This morning, the tapping of the keys on my laptop is deafening me.
Rick Cutler arrives in less than 6 hours - for fucks sake.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2008, 06:20:35 pm »

Good work Mr Harper & Co - start as you mean to carry on! Smiley

F
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2008, 11:34:55 pm »

'Kin ell. I have a sore head this morning. Well, best laid plans all went piss-shaped, as usual.
The plan was that Greg would scoop JPC up from the scareport around 6.00pm breeze over to FoF for a little light refreshment and a bite to eat, before picking up Julian from MCO and driving off into the boonies. That was the plan.
So there I was, sipping my lemonade when Every showed-up in a cab. Apparently Greg's truck had thrown a wobbly and Greg was going to be a 'bit late'. The recipe for disaster was just starting to simmer.....
During the waiting period, there was nothing to do, so we resigned ourselves to drinking like utter bastards. The waiting period went on and on.....
Greg, who was due in at 5.30, showed-up around 9.00. Greg seemed pretty determined to catch-up with us in the inebriation dept. and quickly switched from beer to strange looking green shots. It had the desired effect.
Every's eyes started pointing in different directions......
Julian, who was due in at around 8.30 was still in Philadelphia at 9.00pm. Greg and Mark (who was now telling anyone who'd listen "I love you - you and me, against the world, eh?") toughed-it-out and said they'd wait for the arrival of Mr Woodenshoes.
And so it went on........and on.
Julian's flight got in around midnight (I think). I sent my manservant (son-in-law) to collect him. We killed the time by having a couple of 'slotters'. At this point, the ballcock in Every's stomach switched his brain off.
They finally dragged their asses out of there at around 1.30am - destination? I don't think anyone knew.
No food was consumed. The tab was impressive.
This morning, the tapping of the keys on my laptop is deafening me.
Rick Cutler arrives in less than 6 hours - for fucks sake.

I remember how Every was looking last year when you showed up with him at the hotel. Grin Good to hear it was likewise this year. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2008, 01:14:21 am »

There's nuthin'  like pacing yerself...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: