Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 05:15:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Village Restaurant  (Read 7630 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 09:57:53 am »

Might be time to inaugurate some sort of triangle on Bleu to rival the hairy and platinum offerings on lesser sites. What do you think fellow Bleusters?

We were on Bleu Nord for the first time this year (having done Houx, Houx Annexe and Karting Nord in succession over previous years) and, aside from our encounter with thieving miscreants (which hasn't put us off) found it to be a good site.  Getting our collective sh*t together and inaugurating a "Bleu triangle" next year would be a fine idea - there were certainly enough of us on there this year to make it worthwhile.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 10:53:20 am »

Might be time to inaugurate some sort of triangle on Bleu to rival the hairy and platinum offerings on lesser sites. What do you think fellow Bleusters?

Great idea, but i think due to the north south divide rather than a triangle what about a 'bleu vein' which could run through the 2 areas say from teh entrance to the back fence with all CA'ers tents on the throbbing vein.

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 11:27:30 am »

Well, you've got 23 months to think about it - you're already too late for '08 viz a viz pitch numbering   Angry Angry Angry

Del

Team Delboy Racing
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 01:07:02 pm »

Well, you've got 23 months to think about it - you're already too late for '08 viz a viz pitch numbering   Angry Angry Angry
Del

Well there, Del, ever the optimist there eh?  Wink  This year, they didn't seem too phased about checking whether people were pitching in the right zone or not, so we may be OK with a bit of imaginatiove pitching, but if they do impose a stricter regime next year, we can always plan ahead a bit more by finding out who is in which zone rather than just on which site  Smiley

MG Mark

MG Mark 

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 02:12:34 am »

I'm going back a few tears, my my time on Bleu was generally enjoyable.

We used to camp between the road to Arnage  and the emergency gate to the airport.  Just by the bushes & trees near the airport fence.

When it pi**ed down, the ground never got wet as it was basically sand.

It also gave a good view of testing on the runway.

Jerry

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 11:22:04 pm »

Great idea, but i think due to the north south divide rather than a triangle what about a 'bleu vein' which could run through the 2 areas say from teh entrance to the back fence with all CA'ers tents on the throbbing vein.

Le Grande Bleu Throbbing Vein!! I like it! laugh laugh laugh

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 09:36:06 am »

I think that should intimidate those show offs of old with their 'triangle'. Imagine their awe as they feel the new power of the bleu vien.

I think mid way along the vein you will find the 'Drinking for Wokingham' camp.

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 10:03:30 am »

All that the platinum triangle ever seems to have caused me after visiting it is "une grande tete de palpitation".  La grande veine de palpitation bleue has a certain je ne sais quoi......

MG Mark

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: