Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 04:31:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark's Special Sauce 2007  (Read 3057 times)
macmcleish
CA Veteran

Team Booze 'N' Tabs

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2007, 03:46:31 pm »

I am delighted to announce that My special sauce for 2007 has passed extensive tests with (Rhino-club God) and will be available at camping OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on thursday evening.This year's has a particular antippeaddean influence due to the two Kiwis in our crew.Consistency is 'interesting' as Rhino will vouch for and rather spicy!
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 04:44:02 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Im glad to hear that - well done - I might be tempted to try some.

My Thai Green Curry is on the go as we speak ready to be frozen and driven down for delivery to The Liverpool boys enclave at MB. I have taken heed from previous years comments and toned down the greeness of it and added a tad less garlic but otherwise - knock your socks off.

Lisa
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 04:47:58 pm »

Look here you weird scots person for the second year running i shall tell you we are staying at BSJ not Houx. You are scary enougth without posting once a year about your special sauce. Remember packing 11am weds.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 05:58:40 pm »

You are scary enougth without posting once a year about your special sauce

I think what's more concerning is that it appears to have been extensively tested on you  Shocked

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:27:31 pm »

We get there about 4am thursday morning. Planning on having a few brews til it's light, then put the tents up. Mark is on the roster to make breakfast that morning. I shall be watching him closely, to see what he puts in it Shocked
He was in the navy so we all take care not to bend over in front of him.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Shortcut
CA Veteran

Team Booze 'n' Tabs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 12:09:04 am »

Having also sampled Marks special sauce, I can vouch for its spicyness and unexpected flavours, and as for his secret ingredient........ 
When he is preparing breakfast on our first morning there, I will be hiding behind Rhino, wondering why we have him in our crew every year.  Did we put a lock on our shower cubicle this year?

"What do you mean you are busy in the second week in June for the rest of your life!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: