Club Arnage
October 07, 2024, 01:30:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone doing any work this afternoon?  (Read 13746 times)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 05:47:57 pm »

NO

Spent a week with a tooth abscess - 5 visits to 2 x dentists. On tablets which I can not drink on  Angry

So no money earned this week.

But hey, at least I'm holiday next week (again not earning - hey ho. Roll Eyes )

If you're going through hell, keep going.
edroberts77
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 06:00:08 pm »

No i have spent the week on this forum instead... much more fun - work sucks and is over rated!
just found out i have to entetain a client on weds evening and will not get home till 2am, up at 6am to drive to Dover!

Happy days!!!
Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 06:26:54 pm »

It's gonna be such a job getting everything packed tomorrow, glad I've got some help Undecided

I'll help you pack. would by my pleasure.

Grin
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 06:43:17 pm »

Stuck at work til wed lunch them straight off. If thats not bad enough I've just watched some knuckle dragging BASTARD reverse his 7.5 tonne truck into and over the bonnet of my beloved Alfa Bertone and bugger off!
Gutted

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 09:18:56 pm »

At work tomorrow till 6pm. Will clean car out at work  then pack the car when I get in for the off on Sunday morning. At the minute I can't find a thing so I think it'll be a late night tomorrow. Now wheres those waterproofs
and the tickets and my passport and the tent etc etc etc.
rcutler
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 09:42:50 pm »

Stuck at work til wed lunch them straight off. If thats not bad enough I've just watched some knuckle dragging BASTARD reverse his 7.5 tonne truck into and over the bonnet of my beloved Alfa Bertone and bugger off!
Gutted

Jesus, I bet he doesn't have a licence either, most people are unaware that if you are under 26 or taken your test in the past 8 years you will have to take a LGV test to drive anything over 3.5 tonne!
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 09:48:09 pm »

Gutted

Hey Dude sorry to hear that (it was'nt me) well you know what they say "there are drivers and there are screwdrivers"  Cry

been there done that doing it again !
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 10:47:42 pm »

It's gonna be such a job getting everything packed tomorrow, glad I've got some help Undecided

I'll help you pack. would by my pleasure.

Grin
I'll PM you the address, just make sure you're there at 1100 local time tomorrow! Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 11:17:47 pm »

Got back from Aberdeen around 7. Canada Phil will be here tomorrow afternoon to pack the car up with me for an early start on Sunday. BUT...

The Aberdeen project starts PC deployment in Paris on Thursday, so guess what - I might have to go in there... It'd be pretty much a PR exercise, and really isn't obligatory, so I might just see how the weather is...and my sobriety.  Roll Eyes
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 12:07:28 am »

Got back from Aberdeen around 7. Canada Phil will be here tomorrow afternoon to pack the car up with me for an early start on Sunday. BUT...

The Aberdeen project starts PC deployment in Paris on Thursday, so guess what - I might have to go in there... It'd be pretty much a PR exercise, and really isn't obligatory, so I might just see how the weather is...and my sobriety.  Roll Eyes

We'll make sure you stay fit on Wednesday night then Smokie.  Grin Grin Grin
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 12:33:30 am »

In the past 5 days, I've been in Glasgow for 2 and Manchester for 1.  Then Taunton next Monday.  So LM planning and CA have been pushed back a bit  Cry
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:42:41 am by Steve Brown » Logged

Steve East Anglian cobras

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 12:37:42 am »

So I take it LM07 is on company expenses then?Huh  Wink
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 10:09:55 am »

Quote. Hey Dude sorry to hear that (it was'nt me) well you know what they say "there are drivers and there are screwdrivers" Cry
cheers Chris. Back at work again, hammers out and getting the old girl straightened out.Cry On a better note, the cops have CCTV footage of the moron and agree that he should be birched!
And the French market has rolled into town and i've just had 2 big Grand Marnier Crepes for breakfast! I'm back in the mood for LM- bring it on!

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 10:47:08 am »

Went to the company summer reception on the HQS Wellington parked on the Thames Thursday evening, stayed at the Thistle hotel at Charing Cross.
Trained it back home Friday hoping to do a bit of work on some drawings, got pi55ed instead - I need the practice!!!

Still have to do those drawings by Monday though and all I seem to be doing is logging on here, so my motivation is work orientated and I'm going to get a rollicking big time!

Jerry

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Cissie
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 10:53:55 am »

Hubby (SHOEmaker) is working right up to tomorrow afternoon when we set off for the ferry, this happens each year. At least we still go, in the past his clients have stopped him from leaving the country in June but I am on board now and that wont happen anymore  Wink
Mind you if it ever does happen again then I will still go and leave him home to look after the dog.... Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: