Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 12:38:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zarses Back  (Read 4398 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2003, 12:53:21 pm »

Cool All Zarses got back safely yesterday afternoon. Wasn't it just as hot as Haedes? Back at work this morning and faced with a two foot pile of post and no motivation!

Firstly, thanks to Brian, Chris and Ian, L'pool boys one and all! The area you roped off for us was big enough to start a small farm. I am only sorry we never found it till later. It was fab to meet you and thanks for the loan of the bike. Saw your rig in Ouistreham, searched all over for you but no luck, so left a note on the windscreen.

And BigUp to BigH and the Oi Oi crew, thanks for all your help mate. Saw the two girls in Ouistreham on Monday evening and asked them to say hi. And sorry we were all so wrecked friday night, hope we didn't bore you guys.

It was also top to meet The Rickmeister, Smokie, Canada Phil, PM and mob, Rusty, Hinch and other Brethren, a few Twats, Cris Considine, Steve and the Tres Hombres, thanks mate, got your note under the wiper on sunday pm. Sorry we didn't get to the Poo Bar till later, but good to see all of those who were still there.

Thanks also to the person who put a sticker over the rear numberplate that said FUK U KEN. We wondered why everyone kept hooting and jeering as they overtook. Only found it when we got to Deauville on sunday night. Hilarious!!

Gilles, sorry I couldn't find your stand in the village, walked up and down several times but wasn't really sure what I was looking for. I still have a Commer Teeshirt for you. Are you coming to Goodwood? If so, will give it to you then.

Lot's of laughs, all in all I reckon it was a top, top Le Mans.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 02:09:20 pm »

try to do my best to go to goodwood next month...

... still wanna see your Commer.

just missed too the Popemobile and the fish and chips ! I saw a bit of the Popemobile, but where was the fisn and chip? Did it suceed to go down to le Mans ?

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 03:07:22 pm »

Andy got your note on the windscreen thanks was good to meet you and everyone else.

One thing though which ferry were you on cause we thought you were on the 16.30 out of Caen on Monday night but we didn't get to Caen until about 17.00.

Totally confused the hell out of brian.

Bring on the low flyers
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 05:56:40 pm »

No, we went back on the tuesday morning boat. So were in Caen port by monday evening after a day on the very pleasant beach round the corner at Riva Bella. Stayed in a hotel overnight.

Where were you? I looked in about four bars and the terminal but couldn't see hide nor hair!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
IanB
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 06:11:38 pm »

Hi Andy,  we walked to the main street where the resturants are and had a meal and a beer came back and thought we had a parking ticket being as we were on a bus stop thanks for the note roll on next year
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 11:06:35 pm »

Wow, I saw FUK U KEN at a toll booth on Sun evening and didn't realise it was you...made me laff anyway
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2003, 09:06:24 am »

Andy, thanks for the note, but next year we will tape off an area that is bigger enough to grow sillage on, what was your brother going on about?
great to meet u. Take care.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: