Club Arnage
October 03, 2024, 05:21:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LM MotoGP  (Read 2499 times)
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2007, 09:08:39 am »

What a weekend!! fantastic weather until the race started , then chucked it down so the tent stayed there for the pikeys as couldnt be bothered to pack it in the rain Wink

on the way back one of our guys got pulled for 110.. 90 euro and a stiff talking to police then 46 kms from st malo one of the bikes conked out and so as i was tail gunner i pulled over and towed him 30kms, until the support van found us, with him holding onto my waterproofs in the p*ss*ng rain..
what fun, and roll on three weeks til down there again..

p.s camping blue is a bombsite again Wink

Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:53:38 am »

Hi Fagey
Which bit of Bleu is like a bombsite, nord or Sud? We have tickets for zone A this year and were looking forward to a bit of civilization rather than being stuck in the overflow field miles from the lav. Whats the story?

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:05:23 am »

all of it.. nord, sud, HA, houx, rouge.. bikers having fun Grin angel but the pikeys were moving in and the cleaning lorries arriving sun pm so by a week they should be ok.. except for the fire pits Wink

Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 10:46:48 am »

Phew thats alright. I've seen Donnington after the bikers have finished, including a 3 litre Capri half burnt on top of a bonfire in the late 80s,
I thought the ACO had been 'improving' Bleu by cutting down all the trees, widening bends, putting corporate hospitality everywhere and putting miles of gravel in- As they do!
Oops, did someone say the ACO are reading this?

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Fisherman
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 07:30:19 pm »

Superb result (3rd) in the 125s for Bradley Smith, yougest Brit on a podium ever and first Brit on 125 podium for 19 years. The boy's a star.

Go Brad
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 09:07:10 pm »

What a weekend!! fantastic weather until the race started , then chucked it down so the tent stayed there for the pikeys as couldnt be bothered to pack it in the rain Wink

on the way back one of our guys got pulled for 110.. 90 euro and a stiff talking to police then 46 kms from st malo one of the bikes conked out and so as i was tail gunner i pulled over and towed him 30kms, until the support van found us, with him holding onto my waterproofs in the p*ss*ng rain..
what fun, and roll on three weeks til down there again..

p.s camping blue is a bombsite again Wink

We stayed at the track until the rain stopped and then had a dry run back to Caen. Kept the speed down a bit due to the other half still getting used to her Breva, but as they say " made good progress". Discovered that the panniers on the Cali are not 100% watertight/

Great day out and a bit reminiscent of the the wet 24hr a few years back.

Mines a Gin & Tonic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: