Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 06:30:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnage and/or Mulsanne Corner - Walking distance?  (Read 8289 times)
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 06:04:29 pm »

Arnage is do-able on a push bike, 20 minutes, we did that at the Classic.
Although you could be made to do a the long return leg if les flics are enforcing the one way system. I have seen pushbikes being prevented from riding against the flow of traffic.
Mulsanne is a very long pedal, would never attempt it, miss to much of the race.
Easiest and best option is a motorbike.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 07:16:14 pm »

Went from the main entrance to Arnage last year during Thursday practice. A shuttle bus was not available, I was told this is only running on Saturday/Sunday (Does someone know the schedule?). Started walking, ended up hitch-hiking after a while, worked great, a french delivery van gave us a ride. Even scored a ride back with a nice british bloke in a 1950 (?) open top Bentley when hitch-hiking from Arnage back to the main entrance.

Hopefully the bus schedules will be available in 10 days' time.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 09:20:21 pm »

I agree with Werner, the best way is to hitch hike, all can have a drink then, we got a lift on the back of a Green Flag flatbed into Arnage and from a very nice french bloke who spoke less english than I do french.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: