Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 12:34:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Boy's are back in town.  (Read 3778 times)
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2003, 03:31:18 pm »

Just got back to rastard reality,to all the CA members that met us over the last week, it was great to meet you all, had a great time made even better by great people taking the time to come over and have a beer with us at our humble home and meeting a great crew at the Shampoo bar, on the Saturday. Hope you all arrived home safe and well. Roll on next year.
Catch u all later.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 04:58:01 pm »

Hi Brian, glad to hear you, Ian and Chris made it home safely. I got back to Munich yesterday at about 3:00 in the afternoon, drove about 4  hours Sunday night then 9 on Monday. Was my pleasure to finally meet and have a bit of drink with the famous L,Pool Boys. Our Monday "Low Flyer" evening with Smokie, Mark and yourselves was also a blast, the liver took a beating, but will recover. I am presently working on the photo CD. When I finish it up, I will post you 3 copies. Keep in touch...later...
MrRS2babe
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 06:45:32 pm »

Brian

Glad to see you made it back safe. Just a quick BIG thanks for putting us RS2's up - it was really appreciated - definitely the best trip we've had yet.

As soon as we're clear on next year's dates we'll book the time off now so we have a bit more time there.....

I wonder what stories BigH will have about this year's trip home?Huh?
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 11:52:48 pm »

Just got back to rastard reality,to all the CA members that met us over the last week, it was great to meet you all, had a great time made even better by great people taking the time to come over and have a beer with us at our humble home and meeting a great crew at the Shampoo bar, on the Saturday. Hope you all arrived home safe and well. Roll on next year.
Catch u all later.
Brian.

brian,

concerning our monday afternoon interrogation about kebab at maison blanche, I guessed right.

kebab is just a sort of pussy and it's probably deals with the slice of lamb meat...  Roll Eyes

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
IanB
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 10:17:53 am »

You got it about right Gilles
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 11:24:07 am »

Glad to hear you got home ok george long drive isn't it!!.

I wouldd like to agree with all that has been said by our crew the weekend was made extra special by all the people we met from the forum and I look forward to seeing you all next year.

As for the RS2's hopefully will see you before next year and I am having black pudding for breakfast this morning.

Only 362 days left to go!!!!!

Bring on the low flyers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: