Club Arnage
October 07, 2024, 09:30:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello boys and girls, we're back  (Read 7200 times)
badgered1
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 12:50:50 pm »

I got back home Monday night and still having a hard time walking from the blisters on my feet from walking all over the circuit multiple times. This was my first trip to Sebring. I am looking forward to Lime Rock and Petite Lemans 10th anniversary. It was great to meet some of the faces on this board and have such a warm welcome. The Drinking For Holland group was as crazy as a I had expected, but very enthusiastic race fans as well. The set up at turn 10 was perfect for viewing and just down a few sites was someone keeping track of the race positions for each hour. The slide show was some of the best laughs all week. Lee you did a great job on the comentary! Spot on mate. It was great talking to  all the Chris', Lee, the Amazing Randy,Paddy, Langtall, and to get some Drinking For Holland T's. I have a great photo of the Dutch and Team Impala taking a ride on La Bomba. Those drinks were really tasty. What are they called again? Wishy thank you for telling not to drink too many of them. Wow! We were camped with the La Bomba crew at turn 11 and had a great view of the track. I actually was watching the #1 Audi go by and saw the entire accident into the tire barrier. Wholly s**t!!!! The accident was louder than the car. I can still hear those sounds of the body exploding off the car and the chassis skidding across the track. I am picking up my photos today on CD and hope that there are some great action shots. I'll post some as soon as I can. What a great time and thanks goes out to all of the people at Turn 10! I am telling my friends that I spent a weeks vacation at airports. Smiley

Sew on and sew forth.
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 05:01:48 pm »

Home now, well I got back, my body Tue, my mind Thursday.

What a great week at Sebring, great hosts, thanks to everyone at Turn 10. Sorry about the golf club Lee, not sure it’s an event for Le Mans; French have no sense of humour.

I know Sebring was an old bomber airfield, but after the rain/hail/wind on Thursday it looked like it at been well and truly bombed!

But as said before, Spongebob was still standing, in fact at times it looked Bob was riding the waves – no wipe out for him.

Again, a BIG thanks you to everyone at Turn 10, great food, great beer, great atmosphere and more important great hosts.

The only casualty of the week, my camera. Dried it out, new battery, new SD card, still dead. I’ll post my pics (the few I have) later

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:53:56 pm »

Yes yes, now back on UK time after a great Sebring, an outstanding visit to the drag racing ....... and then home and a trip to Bolton!

I'm currently sorting my photos from the trip.  There's some excellent ones there, including the sportscars and drag cars .... plus some very interesting ones of the Kumho girls  Tongue

I'll upload them very soon.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 05:25:51 pm »

ooking forward to the Kumho girls Tongue

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: