Club Arnage
September 20, 2024, 12:58:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Booking for 2008  (Read 47395 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2007, 03:41:53 pm »

Deb

you have PM

Nick
So do you.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
astonfan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2007, 04:00:58 pm »

is houx annexe avaialible next year or am i better offer just going for maison blanche?

4 weeks from now the race will be starting or is it? because in france they are an hour ahead so we will actually be 1 hour into the race? how many pugs left i wonder!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2007, 04:02:39 pm »

is houx annexe avaialible next year or am i better offer just going for maison blanche?

4 weeks from now the race will be starting or is it? because in france they are an hour ahead so we will actually be 1 hour into the race? how many pugs left i wonder!
If you fax your application on 3rd June to the ACO, then you should get Houx Annexe.  That's the date that '08 booking opens so nothing will be reserved before then.
15.00 start this year (14.00 your time!)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 04:08:11 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
rcutler
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2007, 04:18:38 pm »

Houx Annexe has been doubtfull for the last couple of years but it now looks like this really will be the last year of Houx Annexe. There may be an alternative but it will not be as good.

My suggestion is to put Houx Annexe down as your first choice then MB as your second, I would however choose a third option otherwise YOU WILL get BSJ.

I will be annoyed if people from HA get MB over and above dedictated MB'ers next year.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2007, 04:32:41 pm »

Interesting, Rick.  Are we certain that the whole of Houx Annexe is for the chop?  As much as I look at the tramway/stadium plans, I can't see that the whole site gets affected.

rcutler
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2007, 04:40:22 pm »

Isn't Houx Annexe the ground that is to be used for parking for the stadium they are building nearby or on HA? I understood that the tramway would only utilise this ground as overflow parking?

As far as I know the stadium was the main reason.
rcutler
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2007, 04:46:09 pm »

This one due to open in 2009:-

Babelfish:-

The new stage A pole of sporting excellence is born in the south of Mans. Joining together on the same site all the large equipment of sports and leisures. The new stage, sporting arena, dedicated to football and Rugby, but so cultural and hotel.

The Leon-Bollée stage, which accomodates the meetings of football in the district of the Madeleine, cannot increase his capacity for reasons of safety, circulation and parking. This is why a new stage was decided. It will find its place on the site of Antarès, already rich of a hippodrome, a road racing set, a track of karting, a golf and a ring cyclist.

This new equipment, which will be delivered in January 2009 for a startup in August, will count 25000 seats for the sporting meetings, 41500 places for the spectacles, 1330 parking bays (without counting the 4400 places of Antarès), a hotel of private initiative of 65 rooms two or three stars.

It Will cost 50 M Euros, financed to 50 % by Mans, 25 % by the department and the area and 25 % by private investors.
rcutler
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2007, 04:47:27 pm »

For my 2000!!!! post,

You can even see the image of the cars lights in the bottom of the last picture.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2007, 04:48:08 pm »

As I say, I've looked at looked at the plans on the LM (not the race, the city) website to try to see what this involves.  I know that there is a huge stadium car park involved but what is not clear is if or whether it will be usable during the race as a campsite/car park or both, and just how much if any of HA is affected. In frustration, I've just e-mailed the ACO to ask them.  I will see what transpires.

I don't know HA at all.  Scroll down on this forum
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283180&page=2
and there's an overhead shot of the location of the stadium.  What does it say to you?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 05:01:40 pm by termietermite » Logged

rcutler
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2007, 05:28:51 pm »

Looks like about a 1/3 will be used up by those shots. The only problem with places like that they always expand.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2007, 06:40:14 pm »

I will be annoyed if people from HA get MB over and above dedictated MB'ers next year.

As I get tickets for both sites, I guess I'm alright then  Roll Eyes

Steve East Anglian cobras

nickliv
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2007, 06:07:13 pm »

Well, you shouldn't keep telling people how good it is then!

Just out of interest, does anyone know when LM08 will take place? 15/16 or 22/23 of June?

Ta.
rcutler
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2007, 06:16:21 pm »

Well, you shouldn't keep telling people how good it is then!

Just out of interest, does anyone know when LM08 will take place? 15/16 or 22/23 of June?

Ta.

My money is on the 15/16th.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2007, 07:40:17 pm »

As is mine.
PQ on the 1st June.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2007, 08:26:44 pm »

Og God, please save us from the endless debate about next year's date.  I can't bear it.... Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: