Club Arnage
October 07, 2024, 08:29:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche camping  (Read 16412 times)
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 02:49:40 pm »

All these guys were Brits - makes you proud don't it - the only saving grace was that they appeared to be northerners.

What has being from the North got to do with it, and please explain why it was a saving grace, and how do Northeners appear to be like to you Angry

Comments like that do not go down well with Northeners that play by the book, and this site that has a lot of members North of Watford gap could do without bigoted comments like that.

Angry from the North.

Big M,

By your comments in a couple of your previous posts ,It would appear that you are a wannabe journalist

( probably wanting a job on the Sun ), We have Attacks on Brits, Northerners, People damaging coaches

( Obviously Brits), Had people Smashing Tables and Glasses(Obviously Brits), Etc.Etc    All obviously Northerners !!

M ,
      visit us at our usual spec on MB and we will show you what Northerners do..........We will offer you a Beer!!!!

and forgive your ranting

Lads calm down. I think what Big M really means is North Westerners Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 03:03:26 pm »

Lads calm down. I think what Big M really means is North Westerners Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Oi! - cheeky bu**er.    Shocked

F
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 08:07:20 pm »

Ah!!!!!!!! FELLA, you avin ago, at us scousers. I'LL send the lads round, and we'll have you wheels faster than any F1 team. Grin     

Alright  Stu. Cheesy

see you there,
Mike
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 11:53:08 pm by MIKE C » Logged

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
rcutler
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2007, 09:51:15 pm »

My email from the ACO asking whether I will be able to enter MB with an American Motorhome or whether I have to go to another 24 hour in another country was:-

Dear Sir,

If you speak about 24 Heures Auto, there is no problem because it is a campsite, so for caravans and motorhomes.

Yours faithfully.

Service Réservation / Booking Office
Circuit des 24 Heures
72019 Le Mans Cedex 2
FRANCE
Tel: (0033)(0)892 697 224 (0,34€/min)
Fax: (0033) (0)2 43 84 47 13
www.lemans.org/ticket

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 11:17:00 pm »

I have been going for the last 30 odd years to a music festival.  You turn up, get parked by an official, and have room for one medium sized tent behind your car.  You are told that if you want to camp next to somebody else, that you meet before you arrive and drive in together.  Otherwise, tough. 
Agreeing all the way here, as long as you can reserve the spot you'd like as well. Just get 20-odd French youngsters at the gate (who can talk a little English please), and let them guide us one by one to our space. Can't see the problem with that.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2007, 11:43:48 pm »

Thanks Rick,
You have saved me the same call in the morning.

Mike

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2007, 09:50:46 am »

I have been going for the last 30 odd years to a music festival.  You turn up, get parked by an official, and have room for one medium sized tent behind your car.  You are told that if you want to camp next to somebody else, that you meet before you arrive and drive in together.  Otherwise, tough. 
Agreeing all the way here, as long as you can reserve the spot you'd like as well. Just get 20-odd French youngsters at the gate (who can talk a little English please), and let them guide us one by one to our space. Can't see the problem with that.

Agreed. we're going round in circles a bit here I think.  From the first thread we all agreed it was fair to buy an amount of space and to use that amount only.  The issue is aoout how that is managed at the site. 

It will be interesting to see how this works on the ground on the Monday morning when the queue is halfway up the road. 

If they move to proper allocated pitches next year (like Houx) hopefully a lot of the potential problems will be avoided.  But having had a Houx pitch with a tree in it (7 x 5 including a tree doesn't give you much room....) I hope that some thought will be given to the areas that are really not useable.   The edge where we were last year is a good example, there is a strip around 2 m wide that you cannot get pegs into.  We have rock pegs and a metal lump hammer and couldn't pitch anything there. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: